E3 COVERAGE: What're we waiting?

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

A little video with trailers of game we're waiting this E3. This also includes a few games that has been confirmed to be in this E3 and they will reach Nintendo consoles.

BEST 5 CONFIRMED GAMES FOR THIS E3 HYPE:
  • The Legend of Zelda for Wii U
  • "X"
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  • Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
  • Bayonneta 2
Note: The trailers has been edited to be shorter. The edition is simple due I'm pretty limited of time. The video itself toke me 3 hours to upload due it has 850MB for its 14MB. The video is on 720p so... HD :p.

If you aren't able to see the video, it's probably YouTube is still processing it.

Though it's great that Nintendo will show us great first-party WiiU games, I expected more than SSB4 for the 3DS...
Anyway, there will probably be Pokémon OR/AS (/TE or DE), and potentially a Zelda Majora's Mask 3D (HYPE OVERLOAD!)...

Pretty cool will be impatient to see them in action

I can't wait for tomorrow! I might not sleep tonight, I'm hyped to see The Legend of Zelda for Wii U, and Super Smash Bros. 3DS, I really hope a release-date will be announced for SSB 3DS. I'm sure we'll see Pokemon Omeaga Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, footage there as well.

I don't think it's actually going to be called The Legend of Zelda, instead I think it's gonna be called Zelda U, Zelda Hyrule Warriors or just Hyrule Warriors. Whatever it is, I can't wait to get it when it finally comes out! I also can't wait until later today to see what they have out!

And that's a wrap! Reggie Fils-AMech signs out:

Back