E3 LoZ MyNintendo Missions Locations - Up to 60 (+10) Plat Coins

• Thread starter 2071
  • Start date

Hallelujah
Towns Folk
Right now there are three new MyNintendo Missions whereby you have to find these icons which you'll get points by clicking them. Basically you have to go through the Nintendo E3 page(s) to find them but I've found them so I'll post their locations here if you're having trouble finding them. There's also a hidden mission quite similar to the one during MyNintendo's release with the block.

You don't have to spoil yourself in knowing the locations but I do recommend that you try to find it yourself first :p

Screenshot_110.png Screenshot_111.png Screenshot_112.png
Screenshot_113.png

This one is located right at the homepage and is relatively the easiest of all. Just slide down a bit =P
[e3.nintendo.com]
Screenshot_114.png

This one is located at the Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild page. It's right at the bottom of the page with the social media icons.
[e3.nintendo.com/games/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wii-u]
Screenshot_115.png

This one was probably the most trickiest :p It is located right around the LoZ: BotW E3 trailer. You can easily go to it through >Videos>Extras> where you should see to video there. Click it.
[e3.nintendo.com/videos]
Screenshot_116.png

Go to the games page and to the bottom where you'll see the treehouse image. Hover your mouse around the roof area until a Mii comes out. Click the Mii.
[e3.nintendo.com/games]

and that's it :p The hidden stuff are often dull-ish so you have to hover over them for them to light. Let me know if there are any problems or I put a wrong link or something.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Marc
Back