• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Seems like at this E3, Nintendo has decided to reveal some new 'hardware'. There are some source like IGN
and VideoGamer has quoted an ex-employee of Nintendo and a 3rd Party Developer. There are also some rumours saying that it could be the Fusion DS/Terminal, but it would be too early to replace the WiiU and the 3DS.

What we actually have to do is waiting for the E3 and see what is this new 'hardware'. Maybe an add-on for the 3DS or the WiiU.

What are your reactions about it ?

Wow, well this is surprising!

I'm not sure on how to react, I'm hoping it's a new gaming console, but at the same time, the Wii U is going to do fantastic this year, and it might even peak over all the sales it had since it's launch, and I doubt they will replace the 3DS so early, because it's doing so well. It's probably an add-on to the current gaming systems, either ways, I'm excited to see, what they are unveiling.

Well then, this thread is to be closed.

Well then, this thread is to be closed.
I think that's the best thing, for their not to be a new hardware because Nintendo can barely catch up with the Wii U, and a lot of gamers, who bought the Wii U would be dissatisfied, and the 3DS had no plan on upgrading anytime soon. :)

I think that's the best thing, for their not to be a new hardware because Nintendo can barely catch up with the Wii U, and a lot of gamers, who bought the Wii U would be dissatisfied, and the 3DS had no plan on upgrading anytime soon. :)

Yes, but maybe they meant an accessory for the WiiU or the 3DS, who knows ? Anyway, I'm sure we're all going to be satisfied with Nintendo's E3, can't wait for Reggie Fils-Aime's speech, he's so funny!

Yes, but maybe they meant an accessory for the WiiU or the 3DS, who knows ? Anyway, I'm sure we're all going to be satisfied with Nintendo's E3, can't wait for Reggie Fils-Aime's speech, he's so funny!
I was kind of hoping for some accessory for the Wii U, it would be interested to see what Nintendo ponder up, I think they would do a fantastic job this year, it seems they have their thinking caps on and ready to satisfy the fans! :)

I was kind of hoping for some accessory for the Wii U, it would be interested to see what Nintendo ponder up, I think they would do a fantastic job this year, it seems they have their thinking caps on and ready to satisfy the fans! :)

Sure, I know that they're going to reveal even more about SSB4, and Zelda WiiU (not Hyrule Warriors, but maybe they'll reveal more about this one too).

It is too early for a new console! maybe it's just a thing that combine 3ds and wii u. for example: make 3ds a part of wii u controller. or something like 3ds circle pad ( wii u circle pad ?!:eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back