XBox EA Offering huge discounts on their games

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
EA has finally offered a decent discount on most of their popular games. The deals are available on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One and if you're also a Gold member of Xbox Live you will get an additional 10% discount. Below is a list of all the games and Add-ons available in this sale.

I wonder what made them finally decide to offer a good discount on the top games, anyway the list is above is excellent (though I wish now that I would've waited to get Plants Vs Zombie...good bye $36....) I think Dragon Age is a good game...wish the price was a little lower though.:D

Any word on how long this sale lasts?

Also, I'm not very familiar with Xbox consoles, but are games ever cross-buy? I'm particularly looking at Titanfall. I don't have an Xbox One yet but I'm looking into getting one.

Great sales, I'm liking how EA has been these past few weeks. First they gave away Garden Warfare, Mirror's Edge and some Need For Speed game (can't remember the title, Hot Pursuit?), and now this.

I wonder what made them finally decide to offer a good discount on the top games, anyway the list is above is excellent (though I wish now that I would've waited to get Plants Vs Zombie...good bye $36....) I think Dragon Age is a good game...wish the price was a little lower though.:D
If you recently purchased PvZ then you can email Microsoft and ask for a refund. They will refund you your money. I'd say if your purchase is only a month old, it should work

Any word on how long this sale lasts?

Also, I'm not very familiar with Xbox consoles, but are games ever cross-buy? I'm particularly looking at Titanfall. I don't have an Xbox One yet but I'm looking into getting one.

Great sales, I'm liking how EA has been these past few weeks. First they gave away Garden Warfare, Mirror's Edge and some Need For Speed game (can't remember the title, Hot Pursuit?), and now this.
Cross-Buy? You mean buying a game on Xbox 360 and also getting it for free on Xbox One? Well, that happens exclusively when developers want. I remember CoD was once for sale buy 360 version and get Xbox One version for free. However, this sale doesn't allow that. Xbox 360 has a different set of games up for sale some are same but there are also some old-gen titles in there.

If you recently purchased PvZ then you can email Microsoft and ask for a refund. They will refund you your money. I'd say if your purchase is only a month old, it should work

Cross-Buy? You mean buying a game on Xbox 360 and also getting it for free on Xbox One? Well, that happens exclusively when developers want. I remember CoD was once for sale buy 360 version and get Xbox One version for free. However, this sale doesn't allow that. Xbox 360 has a different set of games up for sale some are same but there are also some old-gen titles in there.

Yeah that's what I meant, thanks for the info.

>_>

Sweet I didn't know that, that's awesome thanks for telling me:D

Sweet I didn't know that, that's awesome thanks for telling me:D
Not a problem. I will also offend you someday. :sneaky:

Not a problem. I will also offend you someday. :sneaky:

Aha, for some reason I'm curious about that day:rotfl:

I'm actually hoping to see The Sims in here. But they are all Xbox games. Anyway, its always good to see games on discount :D

and I'm hoping to see Fifa 15 here but EA always screws us one way or another.

Back