Earliest Nintendo Memories

• Thread starter A E S T H E T I C
  • Start date
A E S T H E T I C

A E S T H E T I C

Tech Enthusiast
Towns Folk
I wanted to know you guys earliest Nintendo memories.

The earliest memory I have is being at my grandma's house playing Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES.

Playing Tetris on nes

mariokart wii with my family.

Playing animal crossing wild world on my ds. Pretty sure I had played other games before it, but that's the earliest one I remember strongest is AC. I remember once playing the ds game while setting up my Wii copy a couple of years later and theorising how different it was going to be~

Pokemon Blue/Colosseum, Melee/other great GCN games, and various Nintendo GBA games. With Melee being the most prominent.

Reactions: SmugWolff
My earliest memory is playing Super Mario World with my mom on SNES. We would have celery with ranch dressing late at night while playing the game. It was good times.

me playing some nintendo retaled flash games..
if that doesnt counts, when i was a very young kid (like 4 years old) i stole my cousin gameboy, she didnt play with it anymore so she didnt care

One of my earliest memories is making playing Lego Ninjago Battles on my 3ds while riding in a car to my great uncle's house to celebrate Christmas. (I was about 7 or 8)

Playing Super Mario World on the SNES next to my mom when I was like 5. I thought back then that it was the newest thing (this was like in 2009 keep in mind)

;~; god I miss that so much

Earliest for me would be finding my dads old GameBoy in his closet with a copy of Pokémon Red. Up until that point I had only ever played games on a PS1 and that is kinda not portable at all so the GameBoy was the most amazing thing in the world to me.

all of you have older consoles as your first memory....

mine was when I was 5, being given a pink DS and Pokemon Pearl + Blue Rescue Team by my mom at a Chilis. I got mine 3 months before my brother so he borrowed it a lot !!!

Earliest memory was playing with my dad on the wii, mainly new super mario wii, wii party and wii sports resort. Those were my funnest times with my dad and wii, but now I just play by myself with my switch in bed.

My earliest Nintendo memory was playing new super Mario bros on a grey original Nintendo ds when I was 6 years old. I miss those days. :'>

Reactions: Jisenku
I wanted to know you guys earliest Nintendo memories.

The earliest memory I have is being at my grandma's house playing Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES.
Earliest for me was playing some Super Mario World on the SNES i think. It's a really fun game and I thought yoshi was really cool B):pepe2::cool::cool-pika::lapras:. I still think he is to this day (not when he's running though, that's just annoying at that point) we also had an N64 at the time, as I am a middle child :)mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:) but my older sibling didn't really like playing video games that much, and enjoyed this thing called "going outside" and "communicating with other people" like wtf is that supposed to mean????? So I ended up playing a ton of N64 games, as well as SNES games. We had a bigger library of SNES games way back then, so the SNES was kinda my favorite console, the Super Mario 64 was my favorite game at the time (debatable. hard choice between Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, and Super Mario 64. Still don't know what it was supposed to be) that is until the GameCube came around, but that really isn't an "early nintendo memory" anymore lmao

My earliest memory is playing super mario bros on my gameboy which was bought about half a decade before i was born

Back