• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
which one do you prefer and why?

headphones have amazing quality but who'd wanna wear those huge things? xD

but earphones hurt my ears for some reason. But they're discreet. Which is better.

I used to prefer earphones, but I don't really like putting them in my ear anymore, so I tend to wear headphones nowadays. Despite this, I do still use earphones if I'm going out and about.

Headphones... by far. They look better, I don't like putting the small buds in my ears with earphones and they're really good with the music. Earphones are only good when going out, because seeing those guys with massive headphones walking down your street is very awkward indeed.

Beats headphones!! :D

The only times that you'll really catch me using earphones nowadays is either if I'm not at home and have forgotten my headphones, or if I'm going on a trip, say to the shopping mall, where it wouldn't be the most logical of ideas to carry around a big set of headphones.

I mainly use headphones though, mainly because my pair has a built in microphone that is quite useful if you're chatting on TeamSpeak and trying to get something done in the kitchen at the same time. That, and the cups go fully around my ears, and have excellent noise cancellation. xP

I gotta say I don't like earphones so much even when I use them my favorite are headphone because it's like you were sitting and earing all the things without an headphones at all it's the sensation I use to feel

I prefer headphones because:
  • They are more comfortable
  • They don't fall out the second you move your head a little, unlike earphones :rage:
  • They look cooler to me :cool:

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I prefer headphones, but my last ones broke and I haven't replaced them, so I've been wearing earbuds for months. :p

Headphones without a doubt. I'd much rather pay more for a comfortable experience than pay less to stick little buds into my ears.

If I'm just going to listen to music in a car or something I'll just use earphones, but for everything else I use headphones. Actually just picked up a pair of Turtle Beach Headphones the other day :cool:

Headphones are so much better :p

I absolutely despise earphones because they are so small and flimsy. They also fall out of my ear often, which annoys me like anything. Headphones are also much more comfortable and give a better sense of immersion (when playing a game).

I prefer my headphones, but I'll wear earphones if I'm going out or don't have my headphones/can't find them. They hurt my ears, probably in the same way Mikaya describes, and actually, most earbuds are actually too big for my ears!

Back