Earthbound on 3ds VC

• Thread starter Plazmapro3000
  • Start date
P

Plazmapro3000

nes
Towns Folk
Im a big fan of the earthbound/mother series but earthbound is only on VC on wii u and i wish they made a 3ds vc of earthbound on 3ds too do u guys think they should add earthbound for 3ds

Well , although I would really have wanted an Earthbound game on the 3ds Virtual Console since I never really tried the game before and want to . I guess that both the 3ds and the Wii U have their own exclusives that make them unique . It wouldn't be special if all the games are for both systems :p

3ds has its own exclusives and all . Although I would really want to play and Earthbound game :p

Earthbound is fine on the Wii-U VC as it was an SNES game, also a home console.

What we should get is Mother 3 for the 3DS, as it was also a handheld game.

I just really want an official Mother 3 localization...

Earthbound is already VC on the Wii U so I don't see any chance that they'll put it on 3DS. I've heard a lot of speculation about Mother 3 for 3DS which is a lot of fun (if my data didn't crash ;-;) and it was originally on the GBA so I can kind of see it being put on 3DS if they actually plan to release the game into the US. And censor some scenes *flashbacks of Scene where Lucas first gets PSI powers*.

I'd like Nintendo to add SNES and GBA games on the 3DS VC seriously... they would get so much money from me if they did that! I'm still waiting for them to put Minish Cap on it... they did it for the ambassador program, so it's not like they couldn't, they just don't want to...

As much fun it would be for Earthbound to be on 3ds, I don't see it happening anytime soon. SNES console games are exclusive to the Wii U, and I feel it will stay that way. But, Mother 3 coming to 3ds Virtual Console would be wonderful , though a full 3d remake would be even better.

I think it should be on 3DS, because Mother/Earthbound hasn't really had a new game as of late unlike Pits' game. And it's only fair to Ness, I would like to see what Nintendo could do with the game .

Back