Easiest way to collect Maimais in a Link Between Worlds

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
This is the way usually do it. I go across the map finding dungeon save points, Activating them, searching around for any lost babies. This is a pretty good way, since you are finding maimais and opening up Bird Vanes for quick access later on for accessing dungeons. What is your favorite way to collect maimais? Let me know if you have something that is a good strategy. :)

well that's the strategy i used too because its the way it is hehehe its the very easy to gain access to map if activate all of the bird vanes
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, I agree :D

What I did was not get any until after I beat the game on my second play through - that way I knew which I needed to get instead of looking all over an area.

Nice. i got all maimais before Lorule Castle, mainly to make the Yuga battle easier. I equipped myself with 3 blue potions and 1 fairy, and I did not even need to use a blue potion even once. A few Super great spi attacks and done.

Nice. i got all maimais before Lorule Castle, mainly to make the Yuga battle easier. I equipped myself with 3 blue potions and 1 fairy, and I did not even need to use a blue potion even once. A few Super great spi attacks and done.
you don't have 5 bottles? hehehe just 4?:oops::oops::oops:

Yeah, i only have 4 cause i was too lazy to find the last one.

Yeah, i only have 4 cause i was too lazy to find the last one.
hehehe it's ok but in the hero mode trust me you're going to need them badly:cat::cat:

Yikes. I am finishing normal mode for the second time, dont think so I am up to the challenge of Hero Mode :(

haha try it you will enjoy the hero mode... when i finish my normal mode it was too easy for me... try the hero mode for challenge..:oops::oops:

Back