Easter eggs

• Thread starter Ninjaslayer
  • Start date
Ninjaslayer

Ninjaslayer

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
If you look in the background of one of the painting in reeds there is a picture of a blue hedgehog and we know who that is.

Some time in Main Street Amy costume parts can be bought at the able systems why idk but its happened to me 3 times.

And now animal crossing is about a child abducting cult I'll explain in a later thread and that's all I have right now I'll keep you posted if I find anything else.

Reactions: Rockback
I have another one. There's this cabinet you buy that has a gamecube in it!

I'm going to look for that sonic painting now and I'll check up on this thread later hehe. A lot of people are saying this game is a child abducting cult. It's similar to real life, so Is life a child abducting cult? Haha.

Idk if what I got was a glitch or not but i thought was neat and worth sharing. And I have the cabinet

And if so idk how I got it to happen 3 times but if you find that it is a part of the game the. It's not a glitch and my gaming rep is still intact if not I'm stupid for not realizing

Well, this was very random. "Sonic picture..amy costume..also, this game is about child abduction." Uhm..what? xD I have never heard this theory before. Now I'm gonna google it and it's going to be this huge controversy lmao. Time to go google it! xD

Sonic and Amy in Animal Crossing?

There is two Easter eggs I found, but I forgot which Animal Crossings they were in.

The first one is if you go into one of the Animals home and open their closet you'll get a message saying "Whats Luigi's clothes doing in here!?"

The other is also in a Animal home, you open their dresser and it says "You found 100 rupee...to bad you can't use it in this game."

rupee from Zelda?

Cool man, but what Villager and Isabelle can doing with 100 rupee? xD

Maybe they should buy Epona, she probably would be happy on Animal Crossing! LOL

Maybe they should buy Epona, she probably would be happy on Animal Crossing! LOL

That would so cute! She'd have a Nintendo themed home!

Reactions: Rockback
Back