Ekunia Fusion Game Dev Topic

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
Nuke

Nuke

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I've mentioned it before, so I figured I'd post a topic about it.

Ekunia Fusion is a future program which integrates a web browser, messenger, and game platform into one platform.

Basically, the benefits of using the game platform is that it's a maximally-exploited JIT environment. It requires minimal alterations to port between platforms. For instance, if you developed a game for EF on Windows, not only would on Linux and all, but then you could use it on Android if you added touch controls or a console if you added controller support.

Ask any development questions you want!

That's the platform you planned to make your VM on, right ? I'll check it, seems interesting. :)

Edit @ 09:33 (French Time Zone): Looks more than interesting, really. It might be a hard work, but I support you !

Yeah, it's the one where I was making a VM (JIT). As I said, it makes games work cross-platform, but it will also make programs run faster when compared to competitors because they'll be able to optimize to the specific hardware of the system better.

For the most notable example, programs will automatically scale to your core count for best optimization.

Yeah, it's the one where I was making a VM (JIT). As I said, it makes games work cross-platform, but it will also make programs run faster when compared to competitors because they'll be able to optimize to the specific hardware of the system better.

For the most notable example, programs will automatically scale to your core count for best optimization.

I think you'll make Java go unused at this rate :D ! But seriously, if it will adapt programs like this, then, you will be sure that I'll try it !

Back