• Thread starter luxray6490
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
luxray6490

luxray6490

Divergent
Towns Folk
After three humiliating defeated with 3DS pedias elite four I decided to try to train the perfect Pokémon! I've decided with the elite four cause I haven't bothered with gaining reputations with other high level Pokémon.

I want to get them to level one hundred and am using a exp multiplying item! So I was wandering how many exp points you can get our of the elite four per one win?! I hope you can help me and give me a better idea about how long it'll take!

You get a decent amount but I don't really like the Elite Four in Kalos for leveling. Mainly because all the animations take too much time (especially when you are grinding the Elite 4 for hours and hours). I would recommend you go to Restaurant Le Wow in Luminose City and do a Rotational Battle. Then, just use your most powerful Pokemon to kill everything and give XP shares to the other Pokemon. You'll level up to 100 pretty quickly and you'll get Balm Mushrooms that can be sold for a pretty large profit. It's how I leveled up my whole team to 100. Hope this helps!

You get a decent amount but I don't really like the Elite Four in Kalos for leveling. Mainly because all the animations take too much time (especially when you are grinding the Elite 4 for hours and hours). I would recommend you go to Restaurant Le Wow in Luminose City and do a Rotational Battle. Then, just use your most powerful Pokemon to kill everything and give XP shares to the other Pokemon. You'll level up to 100 pretty quickly and you'll get Balm Mushrooms that can be sold for a pretty large profit. It's how I leveled up my whole team to 100. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for the help I'll try that tomorrow! I don't think I can stand going through the elite four one more time !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back