Email

• Thread starter TheYESDragon
  • Start date
TheYESDragon

TheYESDragon

Find Your Warrior
Towns Folk
What email providers do you guys use?

For myself, I'm a hotmail/live/outlook guy. I used to use it just because you need one for Live Messenger but of course, that died, but I don't really like any other email providers - Gmail is probably the only other one which is okay.

I go back and forth between hotmail and gmail.

I currently use gmail, but i'm switching to something else sense gmail providers read and go through our email.

Edit: just found out about this, not a happy camper :mad:

Gmail for me. I set it up since I needed a google account for my android smartphone. It was about time to get a new email account, anyways. Easy to use, and the layout is nice.

I use outlook for my work email account.

I use Yahoo for my e-mails. I've been with since I started using e-mail and have just stuck with them. Never had any issues with them.

I've stuck with Yahoo since the beginning as well. I do have a gmail account to though, because my Android phone required it.

I've gotten myself a new gmail account which might come in handy (maybe for youtube alerts, forums) while my outlook email should be for IRL stuff.

At the moment i only use my gmail, the reason for that is because it's connected to my youtube channel. I'm 100% happy with it too.

Gmail for important things, like my bank account, Amazon account, and any orders I make online. Also my Youtube.

Outlook for forums and Twitch.

I have several separate Gmail accounts that I use for various things.

For play I use Outlook (PGL, this forum). For school it's Gmail. Sometimes when my parents don't check their e-mails for a long time they ask me to delete about 300+ e-mails. Kinda sad. Just kinda.

I use Gmail for my email provider it's very good not bad at all you should give it a try guys it always work for me not giving me a single problem not a tiny one.

iCloud. I've been using Apple's mail client since it was .Mac, and I joined around 2006, haven't had any issues with them, and it only keeps getting better.

gMail and only gMail as of now, :bag:

I've also used Yahoo and Hotmail but gMail is the email service which I prefer.

I use Gmail for work and stuff.

I use hotmail for social.

Back