Emblems are back, baby!

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yes! Emblems are finally back on the forum. It was unfortunately removed after upgrading xenForo but I've been working with a developer to get the features ported and it's now ready. Old data should be transferred over, so no one who earned emblems before needs to start back at square one.

The big question: What are emblems?

They're these cool little things you can earn from finishing Nintendo games and doing stuffz at Pedia :pepe2:

You should have notice 'em by now. You're able to feature up to two on your profile right now and you can check a list by clicking "Emblems" on the navigation menu.

But hold up.. levels..?

Emblems carry EXP. The more EXP you gain, the higher your level will become. It's sort of like Pokemon, but not really. You should notice the circle changes color depending on your level. Keep leveling up to unlock new colors.

I'm working with the developer to bring an additional feature for this, so stay tuned~

How can I get more emblems and increase my level?

Try getting to level 3. It's easy! Make a couple of posts in the forum, upload an avatar, write up a blog post, and do some other activities to earn you some EXP. Click the "Emblems" link from the navigation menu to find some emblems that are easy to obtain.

After reaching level 3, you can submit proof of games you beat in the game completion proof thread (I achieved the old thread).

Why should you try to level up and acquire emblems?

Besides rocking 'em on your profile, sometimes we try to come up with cool ideas for high level members, so it's always nice to try to get the highest level you're able to achieve.

Reactions: Dark Link, James, Samster and 3 others
*looks at profile

I completely forgot the absolute grind I committed to a year ago to get to level 21 xD

Good to know emblems are back! :D

Reactions: Duffy and Marc
I completely forgot the absolute grind I committed to a year ago to get to level 21 xD
Levels aren't exact since it's a new system but the data has just been ported over, so like, most emblems should remain the same. But obviously you'd still be one of the highest level members haha.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and Samster
finally

I can get to level 8

*looks at profile

Good to know emblems are back! :D
Haha I remember trying to beat you! Seems like you got a few levels on me at the moment!
Is there any way to see a leaderboard of who has the most EXP like there used to be? I think I might still be up there lol.

Speaking of ways to see emblems is there a way to view what emblems I do and don't have? I think I can see the ones I do have in the feature emblems page but they aren't in order and also I want to see what I don't have haha.

Is there any way to see a leaderboard of who has the most EXP like there used to be? I think I might still be up there lol.
Check the Members page now for this.
Speaking of ways to see emblems is there a way to view what emblems I do and don't have? I think I can see the ones I do have in the feature emblems page but they aren't in order and also I want to see what I don't have haha.
Try this list - https://nintenpedia.com/forum/emblems/list (Emblems in navigation menu)

You can also go to your profile and click the "Emblems" tab.

You'll see categories like:
  • Special Event Emblems
  • Come 'N' Get Me Emblems
  • Post Achievements
  • Game Completion Emblems
Click one of them and an overlay should pop up. The emblems you don't have will be faded out.

I still need to add in more Switch games and a couple new emblem ideas (also taking suggestions).

Reactions: Duffy
Back