SSB for Wii U Error Code 160-0105

• Thread starter MegaSuperab
  • Start date
MegaSuperab

MegaSuperab

My FC is 0946-2553-1158.
Towns Folk
Hi guys. I'm unable to play Smash Bros. for Wii U for one reason: my USB.

When I go to the character select screen, I get the error code 160-0105. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars is saved on this USB and it works fine. I looked it up on Nintendo Support and all they said was to call them. I'll call them tomorrow to see what's going on with this problem.

Is my copy unplayable now? I'm scared. I'm gonna play Smash 64 now. I'll check this regularly for solutions.

Wow that is a problem indeed . I found this while searching in the google :

"While it could be a problem with the Wii U console and/or Hard Drive, one thing to check is to make sure that neither of you are not using a multi-outlet power bar with both the console, Hard drive and other electronics on it.

As it seems that the Wii U console prefers to be just directly plugged into a single outlet and not have to share the power consumption with other electronics that might lower the voltage enough that the console and/or the Hard Drive might not function properly."

by ONE-OF-THREE in an tech forum

source : http://techforums.nintendo.com/thread/26185

Maybe that is the problem but if it doesn't work , then call Nintendo

Oh Noes D:

Hopefully @Jacknoir12 is right, if it's a problem with Smash permanetly then I hope you get a free physical copy ;-; Nintendo usually is good with this kind of stuff.

That is a problem indeed. I hope everything goes well with the repair. It is similar to an error that interferes with the memory of the Wii u and you cannot play any games at all. I just hope everything goes well with your Wii u and it appears to be so much glitches and errors for the Wii u and 3ds lately.

Wow this is a problem One of my close smash 4 buddies that we knew since super smash bros brawl had an error and could never play the super smash bros 4 game ever. It sucks because he was very good. It was because his mom put the game disk on a dusty table with no pictures side..

Back