Errors in Fusion

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I hate it when I get a weak demon when I fuse two very powerful demons to get an even more powerful one in Shin Megami Tensei IV. This week while I was fusing, I got a Slime.

250px_Slime.jpg

This "bad boy" is weak against almost EVERY element in the game. Physical, fire, ice, electric, force, and light, :eek: He does not resist, null, repel or drain any skill if that's what you were thinking.

It's all thanks to errors in demon fusion, :panda: (part of the game).

The thing is, I was never expecting something like this so I could not turn off the game and lose hours I put into it.

What are some demons that you got due to errors in fusion?

Reactions: ErixSan
Well, that happened to me only once...

But, he can nullify sick and poison status. :D

Oh my gosh! I hate when this happens! It's so frustrating when you compile some of your best demons just to get something weak. I had my top two members turn into an Angel because of this ridiculous error. It took me forever to get enough macca in order to recreate what I had lost.
I guess it'd be cool if I had better luck though; but I don't. I rely soley upon my skill and smarts to beat games like this.

I will forever fear when the cathedral makes an error. I really don't like this. DX

Oh my gosh! I hate when this happens! It's so frustrating when you compile some of your best demons just to get something weak. I had my top two members turn into an Angel because of this ridiculous error. It took me forever to get enough macca in order to recreate what I had lost.
I guess it'd be cool if I had better luck though; but I don't. I rely soley upon my skill and smarts to beat games like this.

I will forever fear when the cathedral makes an error. I really don't like this. DX

And... Why don't you save first, make the fusion and if that happens, load the game?

You're not cheating, so :D

So far I've had no errors in fusion. Guess I'll have to start saving before fusing o.o

So far I've had no errors in fusion. Guess I'll have to start saving before fusing o.o
If you somehow forget to save, you can always purchase the demons with Macca and try fusing 'em again, ;)

Yeah wow I didn't even know that errors in fusion were a thing... and I'm like 35 hours in the game. I guess I'm gonna have to start remembering to save before I go into the cathedral 'cause now I'm at the point where I don't want all of my hard work to go to waste.

Yeah wow I didn't even know that errors in fusion were a thing... and I'm like 35 hours in the game. I guess I'm gonna have to start remembering to save before I go into the cathedral 'cause now I'm at the point where I don't want all of my hard work to go to waste.
The error in fusion is very rare (compared to SMT: Strange Journey, which has Moon Cycle system in demon fusion, thus more complex algorithm). It's possible to get Foul or get Fame demons. You might skip the first, but the latter is precious.

The error in fusion is very rare (compared to SMT: Strange Journey, which has Moon Cycle system in demon fusion, thus more complex algorithm). It's possible to get Foul or get Fame demons. You might skip the first, but the latter is precious.

Well, during a weekend I got six errors in fusion (that is in around 14hs of gameplay).
Got really angry when the first one happened since it was for healing purposes, but I got a three type of a higher level and one better skill added.

Another of those six times I was after a long process when one error happened, but also got a positive result. The other four were meh, but I was able to "recycle them" at least.

Hmm this happened in the old persona games as well and this really really sucked(though it was rare as hell). I remember trying to fuse a loki and it gave me an angel instead.

Marc, I literally just got an error fusion on Persona Q...
The card fall in her head, she got angry and smash the card and that happens...

Edit: Got one better than expected. A lv 33 Clotho with the 3 skills I wanted plus one I will use for my battle navi, so it was the upgrade I was really waiting.

It looks like she can learn medianrama, so it will be usseful.

PS: I'm level 29 so that makes it even better.

Edit: Got one better than expected. A lv 33 Clotho with the 3 skills I wanted plus one I will use for my battle navi, so it was the upgrade I was really waiting.
Yeah. They're normally a high level Persona. I got her when I defeated an FOE.

I've gotten things like Zombi cops and slimes .Such a waste when It's from good demons but it does fill up my compendium so I can't complain to much . When it happens I just go grind for more demons to fuse and try to get as many as I can. It's so nice to look at a 100% complete compendium but sometimes hard to keep up with. This is where my hours upon hours of game play goes lol.

Back