eshop free games?

• Thread starter drakor
  • Start date
drakor

drakor

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I remember only one game from eshop which i got for free which would have to be the Legend of Zelda Four Swords but that was a limited time only.
If you wanted a game to be free on the eshop what would it be?(it wouldn't make sense if it was new since it would just be a loss in business for nintendo)
What are so of your old classic games that you would want remastered on the eshop for free?

Minish Cap (it's not on 3DS), Super Mario All Stars, Super Mario World. Not actually for free, I would be happy to pay for any of these game.

Would love a Donkey Kong 64 port on the 3ds and put on the eshop for free. I loved that game to death, and think it would look nice in HD, and 3d.

I would totally buy it too.

Mostly any game I would want free,i'm grateful if Nintendo did give a game free but for my most wanted they should do a free ORAS giveaway(which will never happen).

Any game would be fine for me if they are free. I didn't know there is free game in the eshop. :confused:
I still have most of the old games, so I don't know what I want for free. Except all the new games, ORAS, Fantasy Life etc. which is impossible :D

Any game that's free and is something I'm interested in is fine with me. I especially want 'The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Age.' The game looks fun, and having it remastered with better graphics and 3D would make the game look even better.

Back