eShop Games? Any game suggestions?

• Thread starter sonicandres1
  • Start date
sonicandres1

sonicandres1

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Who thinks that Nintendo has made a big mistake in not having more virtual console games? The DS was a big success, so why not add some popular titles to the 3ds as well as the wii u? And another thing. Hello Nintendo, we are waiting for GBA on 3ds! (Personally I want Minish Cap:D) Do any of you guys have suggestions on new vc games?

While there are a few small games that would be nice to be in the eShop in general . Virtual Console games are one of the best of the best of games so yeah I would love to see Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald to for the eShop for the 3ds .

Though personally I think that DS games would've been more fit to be on the 3ds than the Wii U but still GBA games would be great :D

Yep!! Nintendo should be add virtual games to nintendo eshop for free. if these happen I will so glad but the game I would like to is pokemon emerald as it was my very first game and it was really fun to play that pokemon game.

While there are a few small games that would be nice to be in the eShop in general . Virtual Console games are one of the best of the best of games so yeah I would love to see Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald to for the eShop for the 3ds .

Though personally I think that DS games would've been more fit to be on the 3ds than the Wii U but still GBA games would be great :D
Well said! I thought it was weird to have ds games on a wii u because there is a line between portable and home console games and nintendo crossed it.

Yep!! Nintendo should be add virtual games to nintendo eshop for free. if these happen I will so glad but the game I would like to is pokemon emerald as it was my very first game and it was really fun to play that pokemon game.
Free games would be great but I wouldn't mind $5 per GBA game if they decide to release the games at all

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great idea actually, but I doubt we would get it for free:p
I definitely agree though, regarding the Pokemon games too! But, they can either release it on the 3DS or both the WiiU and 3DS, just the WiiU doesn't sound right to me especially when you have already released a portable console.

Back