Eshop games..

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
:eek:I looked in the Wii U 's Eshop when we first got it(while I was looking to finally get Earthbound!!) and saw most of the games for Wii U ,that only available in the Eshoo weren't as good as the 3DS games.I see alot there I would buy right away if I had time and money, but the Wii U's..... seemed eeesh is there any exceptional games?Or do you think Wii U's Eshop is better ?This is for price, if games only available there and experience.

Hmm .. I love 3DS E-shop always believed the Wii E-shop (don't own a Wii U nor a Wii anymore) was very selective in there games.. 3DS owners can get digital versions of retail games through the shop I do not remember the Wii shop doing this .. But after see this on todays news on FB:
"On this morning's Nintendo Direct, the company announced three popular Wii games will be made available as downloads this month at a discounted rate on Wii U, beginning today with Super Mario Galaxy 2. It will be followed by Punch-Out!! on January 22nd and Metroid Prime: Trilogy on January 29th. The three games will cost $19.99 each, but will be half-priced during their first week of availability."

I would say Wii U has it made and maybe in the future more games will come making this system a worthy have ^-^ just be patient, I think Nintendo has plans to boost the Wii U E-shop and maybe even pull in more people to the system ^-^

Awesome! I hope so,I was looking for a game today.but couldn't find anything except for one game:Concaphony (I think I spelled it right)I want to get this because it looks different ,like the developer tried to make it stand out but it's the only one..
Everything else kinda looks like clones of each other.

If there's one area that I'd say has it better in the wii u eshop, it's the virtual console. It seems like there's a bigger and better selection of old games there than on 3ds. (Seriously though, why does the 3ds not have gba games?)

Reactions: Kakea
Yeah (With my favorite: Earthbound in it!!!) It seems stupid to not have GBA in the 3DS's shop, my siblings were also expecting the Pokémon games(you already know I mean original series not spinoffs) to be in,I didn't expect to see it after looking for it but it'll been nice to play yellow again without freezing and erasing(I wanted to be able to but couldn't get red and blue gold and silver too) I'm glad the virtual console for Wii U have what it has though(I just got a eshopcard and have $15 any suggestions?)

Back