eShop Online in the Works?

• Thread starter Magitroopa
  • Start date
Magitroopa

Magitroopa

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Quote from ShigeruReviews:

"People over on NeoGAF found a Nintendo Network page that features a “Enter Download Code” function. By checking out this page right HERE, some people have supposedly been able to redeem a code and get the game to automatically download to their consoles. This might be the Nintendo eShop web service that Nintendo announced a long time ago!"

I tried it by getting a Club Nintendo game since I have over 2,400 coins.. IT WORKED!!!
a0JmmsL.png rR2eyAh.png REovQK9.png

Links:
Shigeru Reviews Article: https://shigerureviews.wordpress.co...-players-redeem-download-codes-from-the-site/
eShop Online Website: https://eshop.nintendo.net/
Note for the eShop website: Click "Return to Code-Entry Screen" and enter a code for a game in, and it will work!!!

EDIT: The game is currently downloading to my 3DS!!!

I knew this was online but I didn't know it actually worked.
I find quite cool they started to work on this, better late than never.

It looks like it works with the NA and EU regions only .-.

I tried it by getting a Club Nintendo game since I have over 2,400 coins.. IT WORKED!!!

:eek:
:coffee:
:jawdrop:
:greedy:
:panda:

It's what happens when you love Nintendo. It's mostly because I saved the coins up, plus, this year I got a lot of games like Tomodachi Life, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, and Smash Bros 3D. I will probably get more around Christmas so I might even go past 2,500 coins later around December by getting games like Ultimate NES Remix, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, and Smash Bros. U! :D Also, I currently have 2,285 coin on Club Nintendo right now.

Reactions: ErixSan
It's what happens when you love Nintendo. It's mostly because I saved the coins up, plus, this year I got a lot of games like Tomodachi Life, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, and Smash Bros 3D. I will probably get more around Christmas so I might even go past 2,500 coins later around December by getting games like Ultimate NES Remix, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, and Smash Bros. U! :D Also, I currently have 2,285 coin on Club Nintendo right now.

Pretty impressive to be honest!
I hope the service also works for eShop cards (would save me time >.>)

I saw this earlier and I hope this means they are in the process of allowing gifting too. Even if not this is long overdue and it would be super awesome if I could buy a game and have it ready for me when I return home.

Reactions: Mikaya
I saw this earlier and I hope this means they are in the process of allowing gifting too. Even if not this is long overdue and it would be super awesome if I could buy a game and have it ready for me when I return home.

I agree. That would be actually awesome, mostly for upcoming giveaways, right @Marc?

how does this work?

Doesn't work in France. It says that the website isn't available in your region.
Damn it, I guess that I'll have to wait a bit more before being able to actually browse the eShop from my computer.

Nice! Its about time nintendo started doing this I'd say, the 3DS has online been out for like 3 years :panda: Not sure that I will really find any use out of it or not though, why don't you just download it straight from your 3DS...?

This is a great idea, very unique, for those times when you can't be bothered to download straight from your 3DS. xD

I will try it out sometime. A Gifting system like @Mel said would be awesome! :D

Oh wow, this is great! :eek:

looks very unique and hopefully will open up some future possibilities like gifting

Back