eShop problem error code 102-2805

• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
It was a gud day, i tried logging into my wii u eshop but NOOOOO, i got dat one error code of ded that was 102-2805 and searched it up on nintendo support.. guess wat it didnt find anything, i contacted some nintendo d00d in a live chat and asked him about the problem he asked me in what country i resided and told me that BANS (liek why ban me lol) were handled by phone only and that i had to call that one number he told me, the problem is i tried calling and my phone said: SORRY M8 U CANT CALL TO US NUMBERS BECAUSE UR NOT IN DA US GO AWAY BAI M8, then contacted the d00d again... asked him about a phone for south america.... His response: "Gabrielsen M": NOPE " then he ended the chat telling me to have a nice day lol can someone help me?

Are you using a Credit Card for eShop funds by chance? I heard a few cases were people went overbalanced on eShop with a Credit Card and as a result got banned due to not being able to pay for the content. Also try logging on to eShop with another NNID, and see if the error code still pops up. I looked up the error code and according the reddit, it could be a Ban code. If you can log on with a different NNID, then it's just an NNID Ban. If not, System Ban.

And as far as phoning Nintendo, it sounds like the only true solution but seeing how that worked out for you, it may be tough.

Are you using a Credit Card for eShop funds by chance? I heard a few cases were people went overbalanced on eShop with a Credit Card and as a result got banned due to not being able to pay for the content. Also try logging on to eShop with another NNID, and see if the error code still pops up. I looked up the error code and according the reddit, it could be a Ban code. If you can log on with a different NNID, then it's just an NNID Ban. If not, System Ban.

And as far as phoning Nintendo, it sounds like the only true solution but seeing how that worked out for you, it may be tough.
Im not using credit card i always use eshop cards ill try asking someone i know on the US to call em for me and tomorrow ill try and log in with other NNID

Back