Eshop recommendations

• Thread starter rba1998
  • Start date
rba1998

rba1998

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Okay, so here's the situation: I have 125 Club Nintendo coins, and want to get Twinbee, which costs 150. In order to get that, I'm planning on getting a $10 eshop card. I'm going to get X-type+, which is 5 for registration and 10 for post-play. I'm thinking about Gunman Clive 2, but that doesn't give any coins. That leaves me with 140 coins, so I basically just need 1 more game that was released before the cut-off date to get a post-play survey.

So! After all that, I'll have $4 if I get Gunman Clive 2, or $7 if I don't. What are you all's recommendations? 3DS or Wii U games are fine.

Within $10, these games might interest you.

Most of CIRCLE Entertainment's games, especially from 2014 onwards, are great and have low prices - $3 to $5.

Reactions: faustine and Ashkil
Thanks! I must have missed these when they came out- I'll definitely look into them. Dark Witch looks like a pretty interesting Mega Man sort of game, which is a genre I've been wanting to get into for awhile.

I don't have any recommendations as of now, but here's a reminder: If your eShop is linked to your Club Nintendo account, you can download 3 free games which are Steel Diver: Sub Wars, Rusty's Real Deal baseball, and I forgot the third one. Dowloading these games will net you 75 CN coins in total, if you'd like a small boost.

Back