eShop recommended me Fire Emblem. Should I get it?

• Thread starter -_Roberto_-
  • Start date
-_Roberto_-

-_Roberto_-

Businessman
Banned User
It was recommended for me in the Nintendo eShop. Should I buy Fire Emblem or not? Is it a good game?

It depends on your tastes if you like strategising and thinking ahead then I'd reccomend it to you. It has a great storyline with good graphics and an awesome soundtrack. For a newcomer I recommend going for birthright first (as fire emblem fates is split into three) to ease you into the gameplay. There are tutorial messages throughout the game to help you as you progress and it's fun to play.
However if you dislike strategy games then I wouldn't get it as it forces you to think ahead of your opponent.
Hope that helps!

if you are talking about fire emblem awakening, i dont remoment it, its overrated, normal difficulty is too easy, hard mode is easy too, and lunatic mode is luck bases, and there are also some broken things that make its more easy, and most of the OST isnt good

if you are talking about fire emblem fates, go on, its more well balanced than awakening , the ost is better and the lunatic mode is balanced

birthrigth is more easy, I liked, but the other two are better for me
conquest is more hard, this was the route i liked more
revelations is in the middle, i like it more than birthrigth but less than conquest

Reactions: Shin
You should buy and play it if you like strategy rpgs if this is your first FE game i recommend birthright and awakening

if you are talking about fire emblem awakening, i dont remoment it, its overrated, normal difficulty is too easy, hard mode is easy too, and lunatic mode is luck bases, and there are also some broken things that make its more easy, and most of the OST isnt good

if you are talking about fire emblem fates, go on, its more well balanced than awakening , the ost is better and the lunatic mode is balanced

birthrigth is more easy, I liked, but the other two are better for me
conquest is more hard, this was the route i liked more
revelations is in the middle, i like it more than birthrigth but less than conquest

Not trying to be rude or anything, just because its popular and you dont like it its not overrated its just popular and well i kinda agree that its a bit broken and easy(but i thought at hard mode was kinda hard)

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to try at least one Fire Emblem game. So yes. I recommend Fire Emblem Awakening, but Fates or Birthright are good too.

ight i think about it and ill write a review like i did for other games i bought like driver renegade and GTA chinatown wars

YES YES YES DEW EET \o/

#FEBestSRPG

Reactions: Shin and Blue Knight

Wait... AWAKENING IS BAD BY FIRE EMBLEM STANDARDS?
I must check out the previous entries if I have the chance .-.

Wait... AWAKENING IS BAD BY FIRE EMBLEM STANDARDS?
I must check out the previous entries if I have the chance .-.
yes, and i played and finished every game of the series except of tracia 776 that is the most difficult game, because of the fatigue sistem, and your units can be captured,
but, unline awakening lunatic mode, it isnt luck based, in that game i am on chapter 4, and is beatable without depending on luck, not like awakening, in awakening lunatic mode, you are depending on luck the most of the time since the start of the game, in tracia 776, you can win if you are good

Reactions: ErixSan and Shin
Back