eShop Weekly Promotion

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
There will be weekly promotion on eShop with selected characters. I posting here because they are using classic character for them.

They posted there will be different characters but for now there will be only them:

timeline-link.png

11/14 – 11/21
timeline-mm.png

11/21 – 11/28
timeline-mario.png

11/28 – 12/5
timeline-dk.png

12/5 – 12/12

You can see this week offers (featuring The Legend of Zelda saga) here:
http://forum.3dspedia.com/posts/20266/

Sad that they're not doing a Sonic promotion. I'm interested in seeing the Megaman one though.

Reactions: ErixSan and Reece
Sad that they're not doing a Sonic promotion. I'm interested in seeing the Megaman one though.

I think the same... And sadly I don't have money now for Megaman (too much interested)

I think the same... And sadly I don't have money now for Megaman (too much interested)
I wish they were doing a Sonic too, but too bad I won't even get a chance to use the promotion to the fullest.

I wish they were doing a Sonic too, but too bad I won't even get a chance to use the promotion to the fullest.

I think it's just a way to promote eshop cards...
But they're doing it wrong, because they're selling $20 eshop cards at $28 on amazon.com

I think it's just a way to promote eshop cards...
But they're doing it wrong, because they're selling $20 eshop cards at $28 on amazon.com
I know right, most of the places are selling eShop cards online for about 24-30 bucks.

I know right, most of the places are selling eShop cards online for about 24-30 bucks.

Yes, but those are official from Nintendo :p

Yes, but those are official from Nintendo :p
:eek: If you want I can PM you the site where you can get it at good prices, (Marc was the one who helped me find that site)

:eek: If you want I can PM you the site where you can get it at good prices, (Marc was the one who helped me find that site)

Mmm... I can't buy anything outside... Don't have to play in dollars...

Mmm... I can't buy anything outside... Don't have to play in dollars...
Oh, so you can't buy stuff from sites like Amazon, with your Credit Card ?

Oh, so you can't buy stuff from sites like Amazon, with your Credit Card ?

No, like I said, serious economic problem on Argentina...
If I was planning to buy a Wii U... too late T_T

No, like I said, serious economic problem on Argentina...
If I was planning to buy a Wii U... too late T_T
Argentina sounds like it sucks, :( .

Argentina sounds like it sucks, :( .

The country doesn't suck... The people do.

The country doesn't suck... The people do.
Oh well sorry, I meant the people, :( ,their ruining your country.

The weekly promotion sounds good. I like that they put Zelda and Mario on that list. Though I wish they put Pokemon games on the eshop.

There will be weekly promotion on eShop with selected characters. I posting here because they are using classic character for them.

They posted there will be different characters but for now there will be only them:

timeline-link.png

11/14 – 11/21
timeline-mm.png

11/21 – 11/28
timeline-mario.png

11/28 – 12/5
timeline-dk.png

12/5 – 12/12

You can see this week offers (featuring The Legend of Zelda saga) here:
http://forum.3dspedia.com/posts/20266/
Hope super Mario bros 3 is released on the day of promotion heeeeehe lol I'll finally beat that game it's my childhood yay yeah. !!!

Hope super Mario bros 3 is released on the day of promotion heeeeehe lol I'll finally beat that game it's my childhood yay yeah. !!!

Well, that would be awesome news!
I want to play that game so bad!

Reactions: JunZhi
Back