Etrian Odyssey Etrian Odyssey Nexus

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There are soo many Etrian Odyssey games, I've lost track of the new ones we're getting on the 3DS :eek: Seems like Etrian Odyssey Nexus is the latest, which is also known as Etrian Odyssey X in Japan.

Features:
  • The Definitive Etrian Odyssey Experience - With more classes, characters, gameplay systems, and labyrinths than any other game in the series, Etrian Odyssey Nexus is the ultimate dungeon-crawling adventure.
  • Customise Your Perfect Exploration Party - Create and customize characters from 19 playable classes, then take on the dangerous creatures of Lemuria's labyrinths with your perfect party!
  • Both Newcomers and Veterans Welcome! - With the ability to swap between four distinct difficulty settings, auto-mapping settings, and a grand standalone story, there's something for everyone from series newcomers to experienced veterans.
  • A Love Letter to Etrian - Longtime series mainstays Yuji Himukai (Character Designer), Shin Nagasawa (Monster Designer), and Yuzo Koshiro (Composer) have come together to create the preeminent Etrian experience for the series' final installment on the Nintendo 3DS.
Trailer (Japan game edition):

The sad news is, we're not going to be able to play this until next year because its release date is February 5th, 2019 (unless it gets delayed). I'm not too bothered though because I don't really play EO games :lapras:

Maybe one day I'll give it a go~

Obviously I'm gonna get it, and there's enough time before its release for me to finish at least Etrian V and III.
It will be the ultimate fanservice game! \[T]/

Etrian Odyessey.....

Aren't there free themes in the Theme Shop from Etrian Odyssey?

At least they are ending it. On the 3ds anyway..

Another game to collect at least! Probably will have a first print edition I’d bet.

is anyone here playing the japanesr version?
or is everyone here waiting for english version?
i am quite exicted for this game as well , i have yet to even get etrian odyssey 5 and i hope to get it before etrian nexus comes out.
i love yuzo koshiro music being introduced to it by 7th dragon series.
yuji himukai is one of my favorite artists alongside mota/motor and 7th dragon 2020,2020-2 and code vfd artist.

I'm waiting for the English version, cannot really enjoy a game if I don't understand it at least a little bit.
On the Etrian subreddit there were some people who bought the Jap version but didn't even open the thread to avoid any kind of spoiler.

Back