PkMn XY/ORAS EV Trained Aegislash w/ Great IVs

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm selling an EV trained Aegislash with great IVs for 75 Play Coins in X/Y (can be renamed).

Stats at LV50 (Shield Form) :
  • HP - 164 (252 EVs)
  • ATK - 112 (252 EVs)
  • DEF - 170
  • SP DEF - 168
  • Speed - 74 (6 EVs)
Its IVs are 28/31/31/x/29/7

Some people try to get the speed stat at "0" so that it takes hits in shield form then attack (others use Brave nature).

why'd you give it 6 EVs in Spd? :confused: Nature?

why'd you give it 6 EVs in Spd? :confused: Nature?
Adamant. I made this in the early days of Pokemon X/Y and I wanted to outrun the slower Aegislash, :singing:

Adamant. I made this in the early days of Pokemon X/Y and I wanted to outrun the slower Aegislash, :singing:
:confused: outrun a slower Aegislash and then get OHKO'd in its counter attack? xD

:confused: outrun a slower Aegislash and then get OHKO'd in its counter attack? xD
Who said I'm attacking? :sneaky: Got to get those sword dances up first, ;) (most slow Aegislash don't run night slash) Then again, it's easy to predict what Aegislash would do and it can only use King's Shield once, :giggle: (high chance of failing the 2nd time)

Lol, it's still a pretty great pokemon. I'll take it for 25 PCs! :p

Lol, it's still a pretty great pokemon. I'll take it for 25 PCs! :p
You charge 50 Play Coins for EV training, lol >_> 75 and we have a deal, : P

You charge 50 Play Coins for EV training, lol >_> 75 and we have a deal, : P
nah, I just offered 25 because of old time's sake :p otherwise I'd have offered 10 xD Nobody's gonna buy it anyway.

nah, I just offered 25 because of old time's sake :p otherwise I'd have offered 10 xD Nobody's gonna buy it anyway.
I'll just keep it for competitive online play then : P (Mori can't say I never posted these threads)

Reactions: Reece
Back