• Start date

what starter should I use and which rule should I follow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evelyn

Evelyn

Gif Thief (●ㅅ●❀)
Towns Folk
So, me and @Pancake are starting a Nuzlocke together but we're playing different games.We wanted to start a nuzlocke because of all the "nuzlocke fever" going on.She's playing Platinum.And I'm obviously playing HeartGold.This is gonna be so fun!
Rules
*You can only catch one Pokemon in one route
*If a Pokemon you'll have to release it or permanently box it
*If the first Pokemon encountered faints or flees there are no
second chances
*All Pokemon must be named after 3dspedia members
*If you black out it will be considered as a "Game Over"
Optional rules

• Starter Pokémon is based off the player's Trainer ID number. If the last number is 1-3 the player starts with a Grass type, 4-6 is Fire type, 7-9 is Water type, 0 is the player's choice
  • Banning the use of master balls
  • Banning held items

Last edited:
image.jpgSo this is what I've done so far.Also,please vote on which starter I will pick and will rule I will follow

Oh :D You're starting a nuzlocke as well ? :p Count me in as "Eridan" if the starter ends up to be a Tododile :p It's like a dinosaur anyways . But just something else , it would've been better as Pkmn B/W since a Litwick would totally be you :giggle: JK :giggle:

Good Luck :thumbsup: I chose rule 2 btw :sneaky:

Sure, I'll name you after a Totodile if there are more votes for Totodile @Eridan

All these Nuzlockes... :rotfl:

Good luck with this! ^^

If you catch a Caterpie, call it Death.. xD

Take totodile

If I do find a Caterpie before a Pidgey @DeathDragon I think I'll wait for a few more votes before I choose a starter

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathDragon
image.jpg Okay,so I've saved I front of the starters so you can tell me which Pokemon I should pick Cyndaquil,Chikorita or Totodile? BTW the poll is actually gonna end at 6:00 pm

Last edited:
image.jpg UPDATE:So I ended up choosing Totodile.I named it after @Eridan because he told me to.And I chose rule 3 because I can't choose rule one because I chose Totodile.Now I'm going to Mr.Pokemon's house while leveling up Eridan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpg
Then I went to Cherrygrove and got my Running Shoes.And now I'm currently still on the way to Mr.Pokemon's house.Yay! Eridan reached level 6 and learned water gun.Also,I got the Apricon box.
---------------------------------------
image.jpgI went to Mr.Pokemon's hours and got the Mystery Egg and the Pokedex.I also received the phone call from Proffesor Elm that something terrible has happened Oh no! What could it be? :eek:.And now I have to go back to New Bark Town.

image.jpg UPDATE: When I was heading back to the lab my rival wanted to battle me.I beat my rival easily and went to the lab where the "Stolen Pokémon Incident" happened.The police officer thought I was the thief and suddenly Ethan came out of no where and said I was innocent.(weird that he pops outta nowhere o_O)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpgHe also told Elm that I battled Silver and saw his name on his trainer card.Elm told me to tell him the boy's name.What should I name my rival? Should I name him after a pedian? Any suggestions?

I think I'll probably name Marc after a legendary or something.And I'll definitely name Spinnerweb after Spinarak:rotfl:.So,I think I need another name.
But I could name Marc after my rival. @DeathDragon

image.jpg I named my rival after @Marc because meh ._. I couldn't think of a name.I also gave Prof.Elm the Mystery Egg.He told me to challenge the gym leaders.So now the real journey begins \(^▽^)/.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpg Ethan so noob trying to teach me how to catch Pokemon when I know how to.Anyways,After he taught me how to catch a Pokemon I got some Pokeballs so I'm gonna heal up go catch a Pokemon or two.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpg After I healed up I went to Route 30 and found a Caterpie.I decided to catch Caterpie and keep it in my team.
image.jpg I caught Caterpie and named it after @DeathDragon so now I have Death the Caterpie.... XD.Welcome to the team buddy! :).I'll update the nuzlocke further tomorrow and level up Death.

Back