Even more 3DS Design Madness !

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Don't know if you have heard of the collaboration between a Chinese doctor and Nintendo, as they made the iQue (A N64-like system, but very limited in games).

As you (don't) know, they have done the same with the 3DS (shipped with both Mario Kart 7 + Super Mario 3D Land), and guess what Japan is getting...?

Even more 3DS(LL) designs !
These designs are those of the iQue 3D, and those ones aren't locked with cartridges ! (Region-Lock of course, but it has got the 3DS/NDS Game Slot)

More info here: More Info Available on Kotaku. Go and Check ?

What are your opinions ? Do you think that USA/Europe should also get a 3DS who has got the same design ?

I personally found one of the comments on that link to be hilarious. "Where's my banana yellow 3DS Nintendo!?" and then below that the commenter put a picture of Donkey Kong eating bananas.

Is that supposed to be like a Chinese remake of the Nintendo 3DS XL?!?!? It sure does look like it to me. And what is the difference between the 3DS XL and the iQue 3D?

Is that supposed to be like a Chinese remake of the Nintendo 3DS XL?!?!? It sure does look like it to me. And what is the difference between the 3DS XL and the iQue 3D?

3DS XL -> Plays any 3DS game that was released in the console's region.
iQue 3D -> Plays only Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. Neither have a SD-Slot, or even a 3DS/NDS Cartridge Slot. This is due to the chinese laws, probably. But, it has got a special design, though.

3DS XL -> Plays any 3DS game that was released in the console's region.
iQue 3D -> Plays only Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. Neither have a SD-Slot, or even a 3DS/NDS Cartridge Slot. This is due to the chinese laws, probably. But, it has got a special design, though.
So realistically the only thing the iQue 3D has going for it is the design? Maybe it's just me but I think that's kinda a waste if it can't play games other than those two. . .

So realistically the only thing the iQue 3D has going for it is the design? Maybe it's just me but I think that's kinda a waste if it can't play games other than those two. . .

Yes, but, as you know, China is really strict with those things... Still a shame that they can get normal 3DS like us.

Yes, but, as you know, China is really strict with those things... Still a shame that they can get normal 3DS like us.
Yeah true....maybe there'll be some change for them in the future or something idk Kinda annoying that they decide to be like that with them lol

Yes. They get a cool 3DS Design, but only 2 3DS games, and no others way to play. Kinda annoying, if I was a Chinese.

None of them looks good to me the designs are just symmetrical to each other xD rather have something much more unusual out of the ordinary lol and no symmetry :p

Back