Ever Oasis

• Thread starter Link
  • Start date
Link

Link

Level 1 Noob
Towns Folk
Hello everyone! I just bought this game for my 3DS and all I can say is... I love it. It has beautiful graphics and an amazing music system. Have any of you played this game? If so, what do you think of it?

I played it for a short while. it gave off a vibe I like, but it didnt keep my attention though. I wanna go back to it some day

Haven't played it and I doubt I will unless it comes to the Nintendo Switch. It seemed like a cool idea when I first heard about its 3DS announcement, but then I forgot about it because I haven't heard much chatter about it.

I would love to hear more about Ever Oasis! I've seen people compare it to Fantasy Life, can anyone that's played both tell me if they're similar? I did enjoy the Ever Oasis demo! And of course I wish I could play all of my 3DS games on Switch now!

Reactions: SmugWolff
I would love to hear more about Ever Oasis! I've seen people compare it to Fantasy Life, can anyone that's played both tell me if they're similar? I did enjoy the Ever Oasis demo! And of course I wish I could play all of my 3DS games on Switch now!
It's pretty similar feeling, but you don't get to change too much about your character. Instead you have other characters fill those roles and you need to go out and make them join your oasis.
Iv'e put way more time into it than Fantasy Life though because it's a more fun game to me

It's pretty similar feeling, but you don't get to change too much about your character. Instead you have other characters fill those roles and you need to go out and make them join your oasis.
Iv'e put way more time into it than Fantasy Life though because it's a more fun game to me
Thanks for replying! That's good to hear that it's similar because I love Fantasy Life and if you like it even more, I'm sure I'll enjoy it too! If only it would go on sale on the eShop! Haha.

Reactions: SmugWolff
Back