EVERYTHING in the Box of the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date

Are you going to get the Switch on launch day??

• Yes, at a midnight release!

• Almost, maybe wait till the next day or so, no sense in playing at midnight.

• No, later around the Holidays when more games are available.

• Nah. I think I'll pass. Sorry Nintendo.

Results are only viewable after voting.
PrimordialMew24

PrimordialMew24

Custom Title
Towns Folk
Everything about the Nintendo Switch Right NOW!!

Click the link, be warned as it contains spoilers for the Switch.

The Switch used in the article is a preliminary one (beta maybe) and this article shows everything that comes in the box and necessity of the accessories. Also, discussed are the pros and cons of buying the Switch now or waiting. Another point mentioned are the pros and cons of the paid online services and eShop. Beautiful pictures showcase everything from the Joy Con controllers to battery life.

What are your thoughts after reading this article? Are you still going to get/want one?

I personally pre ordered one immediately on the announcement day. I still have yet to decide what game(s) to purchase. I'm planning to download mostly from the eShop to start.

Discuss.

Last edited:
Personally, I wanted to get the Switch on the launch day if possible. However, I checked my savings and realized it still need more if I wanted to get one, not to mention the pre-orders in one of the online shops in my area didn't reveal the full price even at the time I'm writing this, which makes me hesitant, so I have to postpone getting it for a while until I'm sure my savings are enough. Besides, I feel like more games are waiting if I'm buying at later time, as well.

However, I won't have to wait until the holidays to get one tho (but at least it's the closest option that I get on my vote) ;)

The first big game featuring motion control on the Switch is called, "1, 2, Switch." It's a collection of minigames where you're doing silly stuff like milking cows and eating invisible sandwiches.

Lol naaaah we ain't doing this anymore.

Well, at the time of unboxing my nintendo switch I was really hyped by the new device I got. But everything changed once I opened it! The small size of the joy-cons was kind of dissapointing at first. The small screen of the switch was also dissapointing, the dock seemed to be a toy. I set it up and when i got it in my hands the dissapointment changed to excitement! It was really cool.

Back