Persona Q Evil Spirit Club Floor 3 Tutorial Incorrect

• Thread starter pheria
  • Start date
pheria

pheria

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hi,

I came here searching for the answer of how to unlock the door in Evil Spirit Club Floor 3 by walking through the rooms in the correct order.

I followed your tutorial, but it isn't entirely complete/accurate so I thought I'd make an account and post an update.

If you consider the four rooms in that area, you can't start at the southwest one like the picture indicates.
You MUST start at the northeast room first and then go: South, West, East, North, West

The tutorial on the site starts from the southwest room and goes: East, North, West. It's only half of the information you need. There's a 50/50 chance you'll use it correctly. I didn't at first, for example. When I started at the northeast room and saw the tutorial instructing me to travel to the southeast room: I went west and then south, then followed the tutorial. That doesn't work.

The updated order I posted above is consistent with the hint you receive about clock faces: 6, 9, 3, 12, 9. If you imagine a clock face, these become directions: South (6), West (9), East (3), North (12), West (9).

The tutorial for the floor before this one was very useful though, thank you! :D

Reactions: Marc
So people actually did pass through the northwest door, eh? I completely forgot about that when writing up the tutorial. Sorry about that =/ I was expecting people to start from that point after passing through northeast and southeast rooms :p

I'll update the screenshot tomorrow. Hopefully the arrows fit in neatly.

Also, thanks for signing up and notifying me about this ^.^

In my case it's because I was already standing at the locked door. When I looked up the tutorial, the quickest way to get there was to go south from the locked door. ^^; Woops.

Back