Excave 1

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
Okay so I was wondering how many people on this forum play or have played excave, this thread can also be used for sharing tips and asking for advice. I am curently trying to find a good place to farm gold and 5star weapons so I can clear the magic circle levels. So anyone that plays this game feel free to comment!!!

I have the game but I haven't got to far into it to know the best places for farming as of now. If I find a places I will let you know . I'm sure some others have the game too and I 'm sure they could help you with that . I hope you find the info your looking for tho and good luck.

I have the game but I haven't got to far into it to know the best places for farming as of now. If I find a places I will let you know . I'm sure some others have the game too and I 'm sure they could help you with that . I hope you find the info your looking for tho and good luck.
Alright thanks, I am pretty sure we are the only people that have this game.

Alright thanks, I am pretty sure we are the only people that have this game.
Well I haven't seen many people talk about the game so that could be true. You never know.

I played it. While it wasn't broken or anything, it was so bland and boring that I didn't enjoy it a lot. I guess what disappointed me most was that it pretended to have a story but discarded it once the adventure started, apart from those notes you occassionally find.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I played it. While it wasn't broken or anything, it was so bland and boring that I didn't enjoy it a lot. I guess what disappointed me most was that it pretended to have a story but discarded it once the adventure started, apart from those notes you occassionally find.
They just have put a new one one in the e-shop in those lines of games . I think it suppose to improve on it in a way.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Back