Excited by My Nintendo?

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
Club Nintendo, a Nintendo Membership program that gives away Nintendo merchandise whenever you buy a Nintendo game. Club Nintendo ended just earlier this year and Nintendo is preparing to open up a new loyalty Program, My Nintendo lol

This news may be a little too late but it's worth re announcing it again for those who haven't heard lol

43l-1.jpg

What differs from this loyalty program and Club Nintendo is that it rewards you with Digital content, from DLCs, themes and more, physical merchandise pretty much like Club Nintendo, and Discount Coupons apparently for who knows what; Games, physical merchandise, eShop, they haven't specified exactly but those are just but some of my speculations.

You gain points from it by purchasing games, either physical or digital and by playing games! lol
I'm pumped and hyped by this news tbh lol I can't wait for 2016 lol

Nintendo says the service will launch alongside it's Nintendo says the service will launch alongside it's first smartphone game, titled Miitomo, in March 2016 lol

Reactions: Marc
The concept of My Nintendo is basically the same as the late Club Nintendo's, but My Nintendo is more versatile and seemingly more rewarding (at least coming from seeing the rewards at EU Club Nintendo >.>). Also, there's the fact that playing games also rewards you, not just purchasing them, which I think is a great addition. :] I can't wait for this to be released either!

I'm kind of hoping that like Club Nintendo, the games you can get points from can be from the previous gen consoles, like the DS and Wii obviously. It's just that I have more DS games than 3DS and even if I had to get less points for the former, that would be ok with me.

Reactions: T-Player Guy and 423
Seems like both sides of the West will no longer complain about "we don't have games/physical goodies" (including me, let's be honest). Also, maybe we'll finally get Flipnote Studio 3D... almost a whole, long year after NA. And, that's implying they don't find a lame excuse to delay it again (We're talking about Nintendo, they can be up to anything lol (@MMMs stop your influence right now!))!

Joke aside, I think, and I hope Nintendo will handle better their rewards service this time. They're starting from zero again, so, what could go wrong ? I'll just jump on the hype train, and see what comes next !

Reactions: Mikaya
My Nintendo is certainly going to be a better loyalty program. (not that Club Nintendo wasn't bad :p) My Nintendo, from my viewpoint, will have more rewards and ways to earn points, which is exactly what I wanted for CN. Everything's going to be new and fresh again, which is a good move imo.

Hopefully there's gonna be better servers xD

I heard it starts today, but i have not been able to find the website.
Help?
Edit: March 17, not today, whoops

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I really hope Miitomo will be available in my country. E-shop isn't available so maybe this will :(

Certainly I am! :D
It looks great so far,although I still hope that,like Club Nintendo,you will eligible to redeem Virtual Console games from the system.They were pretty much all of what I could redeem when I had my Club Nintendo account,so I'll be hoping they make a comeback along with Nintendo 64 and DS games sprinkled in as new additions for the category. :thumbsup:
I did notice that it said My Nintendo would be coming to Brazil,but because said country doesn't have the eShop available on the Wii U,I'm going to depend on my american account for me to process the games I redeemed over to my console.
I'm super-excited for March to come and see what it will officially look like! :)

signed up! How do you guys think we will be able to show that we bought games (club nintendo did that code thing, maybe they will make us scan barcodes with our phones/barcode pin numbers/digital downloads)
Its' march 17 when it opens, 26 days to go!

the only thing i don't like is that miitomo is on the google store, not the amazon store(i have an amazon kindle fire) although my mom is going to get me,my son and herself a 40 dollar google store powered tablet at walmart, if they're still that price when she gets the money. i can hardly wait to see what my nintendo has to offer. i only got one game from club nintendo when they had it it was metal torrent, plus i got my mom kirby's pinball land when she had a 2ds. she got rid of it since she's busy with knitting and crocheting, so..

Back