Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, no I am not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Killer B

Killer B

Killer B, yo
Towns Folk
Is anyone excited for this game? I know I am. I recently pre-ordered Birthright & my brother pre-ordered Conquest.

I am SO, SO, SO hyped for this game. I love Fire Emblem. I just love it. I love the gameplay & strategy aspect so I'm excited to play through this new one.

Has anyone else got excited for the game?

I Cannot Wait for: New Units. I Cannot Wait for: Inigo. I Cannot Wait for: new ability's. I Cannot Wait for: 3 games, 3 plots, 3 years of my life gone due to me doing absolutly nothing but playing the heck out of this game non-stop in my room with a bag of chips in my hand. I Cannot Wait: To wake up out of the coma fire emblem fates put me in due to extreme dehydration. I cannot wait to wake up out of my coma to play fire emblem fates again. I CANNOT WAIT MAI BOI!

I'm absolutely excited about this game! The plot seems epic, avatar cuztomization brings you a lot of options to make it look like you (kinda), multiplayer game is so innovative! I just can't wait for it!

I probably won't get it but I had a dream I had it so hows that for hype.

I'm definitely excited for the game :3
Well despite the fact that there are a bunch of other games that I want, this one really stands out because I really like the Fire Emblem series. Even though I still have yet to get Awakening, I hope that I'll get this game. There's so much hype and lot's of people are anticipating its release.

Back