Excited For More? Majora's Mask or Xenoblade?!

• Thread starter Leonhart54
  • Start date
L

Leonhart54

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Which game are you more excited for?!

I'm more excited for Majoras Mask. Sure, Xenoblade looks great and all, but everyone, and I mean EVERYONE keeps talking up MM as some sort of Zelda classic. Now that the remake is out, it seems like a good time to try it out now.

I didn't like MM that much and liked more Ocarina of Time. I never tried Xenoblade really, so I'm more excited for this one, I'm curious to see what the new 3DS can do.

I'm more excited for Majoras Mask. Sure, Xenoblade looks great and all, but everyone, and I mean EVERYONE keeps talking up MM as some sort of Zelda classic. Now that the remake is out, it seems like a good time to try it out now.

I didn't like MM that much and liked more Ocarina of Time. I never tried Xenoblade really, so I'm more excited for this one, I'm curious to see what the new 3DS can do.

Great comments! Thanks! Def excited to see what the new 3DS will do!

I'd have to say that I'm pretty excited about majora's mask. I played oracle of seasons, and that is the only zelda game I've played, but I do intend to get more of those games in the near future. I actually saw the trailer for majora's mask, and I thought it was weird beyond weird! But that's why I'm excited for the game to come out--I want to find out what it's like. Considering what I thought about the trailer, it would be interesting to see what the game would be like. Can't wait to play it!

I am more excited for Majoras mask. everyone has been saying it is the best zelda game ever and wayy better than ocarina of time, It also looks pretty unique, being able to turn back the clock in time and stuff and the world is doomed to die in a few days. if I owned a new 3ds. I would be WAYY more excited for xenoblade chronicles, I like open world games a lot and xenoblade is apparently one of the best open world games ever made, sadly I don't have a new 3ds and can't get one for at least 1-2 years so no use getting excited over something if I can't even play or experience it lol.

I played majora's mask before and its a pretty nice game. It's kinda like a side story to link right after he saves hyrule just to basically live his own life and find out about himself really. I love how the game is structured as a 3 day period but link can travel through time even though he surprisingly still have the ocarina by Zelda. but I like that game more since I don't know much about xenoblade at all.

I would go for majora's mask because zelda games are somehow rooted in my heart for a long time. In spite of the fact that both games are remasterizations, I feel xenoblade chronicles nearer to me than majora's because it is for the wii system (system that I also own), so it does not drives me crazy the fact of this game being released for a console that I still don't even have. So my choice will be majora's for sure

Majora's mask for me. Although I didn't get very far in the game previously, due to difficulty, apparently the 3DS remake will be considerably easier. Haven't played a Xenoblade game before, *shot* so can't really comment on that part. xD

Majora's mask for me. Although I didn't get very far in the game previously, due to difficulty, apparently the 3DS remake will be considerably easier. Haven't played a Xenoblade game before, *shot* so can't really comment on that part. xD

Hmm..I did hear how it would be easier but that made the game so incredible was how difficult it was, but hey, i also heard they won't make another zelda as dark as majora's mask again so i can understand them doing it

Reactions: Mikaya
Definitely Majoras Mask because Majoras Mask is AWESOME!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Leonhart54
I loved Majora's Mask, one of my favorite Legend of Zelda arcs, but my favorite was definitely Ocarina of Time. They both had great story plots and all Legend of Zelda games are simply amazing. (Even though I think that Pokémon is better :0) I like Majora's Mask better :p:D

I'm equally excited for both. I mean, Majora's Mask 3D looks really great, and the way they remade the graphics, or should I say everything is great, but on another hand, there's a port of Xenoblade, who doesn't look so downgraded when it comes to visual, but it'll only work on the N3DS...

So, okay, maybe I'm a bit more hyped for MM3D than for XC3D. Maybe because I've also 100% XC, and I'm waiting for X on the Wii U.

I'm definitely more excited about Majora's Mask 3D. I never got to complete the original one, so I'm looking forward to it. :)

I'm looking toward Majora's Mask, I was little when I first played it and was deathly afraid of the moon and the scenes with the masks....I know it's childish now. But I can't help now but feel excited to see it renewed and as a 3DS game!

Reactions: Leonhart54
I'm definitely more excited about Majora's Mask 3D. I never got to complete the original one, so I'm looking forward to it. :)

I'm looking toward Majora's Mask, I was little when I first played it and was deathly afraid of the moon and the scenes with the masks....I know it's childish now. But I can't help now but feel excited to see it renewed and as a 3DS game!

Agreed as to the creepy moon! It's changed this game I believe and you're gonna love it Bluefoot!

Agreed as to the creepy moon! It's changed this game I believe and you're gonna love it Bluefoot!
It's that good, eh? I guess I'll just have to wait for the U.S. release.

Back