Excited for SDK Sprites?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I was in the eshop and saw a demo for SDK sprites,I downloaded it but didn't get to play it yet(bro plays alotta splatoon and I literary doing 2-3 things at once) so I'm curious if anyone has read more about or played the demo, and know if I understand this right: From what I read you can make your own characters and levels
for them to walk around in! Is this right!? Or it's strictly for making 8-16 bit pictures?......

SDK? Is this like an art app for the Wii u? I can see it being used to make retro art and other things

Reactions: Kakea
Yes! I downloaded the demo and it let's make sprites(I made one but the walking animation
looked like it was dancing instead :D) and the dull version let's you make tiles and LEVELS for you to play on!
I can see it being used to make retro art and other things
You're right! but I hope the advertisement I saw is correct: Imagine easily creating your own characters and worlds to play in!
It's like a alternate Super Mario Maker (for people who's unable to buy it)

Lol why is it called SDK Sprites? SDK means software development kit...

I'm not interested for this game, so I can freely say that I'm not interested.
It may have some cool features, but it is still a nah for me.

Sorry, not really that much of an art person. Although, i must admit i can be rather poetic at times, and being able to draw would be amazing, but i have little to no chances of those dreams ever coming true. *very long and very sad sigh that rivals that of cordelia's sighs from fire emblem: Awakening* I really wish i could draw, but until i do i cant get this. Also, I must ask 2 questions,one, what does SDK stand for? It sounds really weird. And, fianlly, two, how much does SDK sprites cost on the nintendo wiiu Eshop? Curious.

Sorry, not really that much of an art person. Although, i must admit i can be rather poetic at times, and being able to draw would be amazing, but i have little to no chances of those dreams ever coming true. *very long and very sad sigh that rivals that of cordelia's sighs from fire emblem: Awakening* I really wish i could draw, but until i do i cant get this. Also, I must ask 2 questions,one, what does SDK stand for? It sounds really weird. And, fianlly, two, how much does SDK sprites cost on the nintendo wiiu Eshop? Curious.
SDK means Software Development Kit, which is weird since it's just making sprites and levels, no real software.

SDK means Software Development Kit, which is weird since it's just making sprites and levels, no real software.

it had a another game named SDK Paint Which if your right it just a software development kit
that let's you paint using a stylus instead of a mouse I guess....SDK Sprites should be fun if you
like making your own sprites and areas,I love software that sets up annoying details so you can
make what ever you want (I hate limitations though)

Back