Exclusive Offer for Purchasing the Mario and Luigi Wii U Bundle

• Thread starter Ribbon
  • Start date
Ribbon

Ribbon

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Towns Folk
US retailer Target has released a quite exciting incentive for one to purchase the new Mario and Luigi Wii U bundle. Through this week until April 12th, 2014, if you buy the bundle (retails at $299.99), you will receive a free $50 gift card to Target. Considering Mario Kart 8 is due soon for the Wii U, it is difficult to ignore this offer considering that money will knock off a big chunk of the price you'd normally pay for the game alone. Note that this offer is only available in stores, not online. However, Target is also offering a special deal on video games online--purchase two games and get one for free. This offer ends soon, so if you were planning on buying a Wii U at some point, now is the time to snag one!

wii_u_mario_luigi_duluxe_bundle_us.jpg

Oh wow... but of course I see this offer now when the deal is over! lol My husband enjoyed Mario Kart I'm sure he would love to play it again.

What? Not fair, I already got a Mario and Luigi Wii U Bundle at Christmas and now it comes with a $50 Target Gift Card? I could've got some games with that. Oh well things like this happen...

Did anyone happen to snag one during the week of April 12th?

Digital Promotion huh i have to plan to get some money but i guess i missed the Target promotion so maybe i'll get it next time what a turn of events.

Back