[Exclusive] Photos with Mario Footage

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I can't wait to try this free app, it seems like a ton of fun. My favorite is Luigi, his expressions are priceless, :hilarious:.

I can't wait to try this free app, it seems like a ton of fun. My favorite is Luigi, his expressions are priceless, :hilarious:.

True. One of the reasons I still wishing Luigi Mansion 2 is that, he is so funny :p

1,5K views...
I thought it will have arounds 100 views :p

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Footage of the manual:

Well, I'll be trying it when I have some time. Looks quite the fun, actually !

Congrats @Erixsan , now it's 2,400 views! :woot:

Anyways, I've downloaded it, and it's fun, but like all games similar to this, after a while it gets boring. But still, a really unique way to showcase the cards, and animations.

So happy! Let's see if I can do the same with Turtle Tale :p

So happy! Let's see if I can do the same with Turtle Tale :p

Do what with Turtle Tale?

Do what with Turtle Tale?

I will release footage with the review in the release date.

I will release footage with the review in the release date.

Like a video review with narration? Or just footage in lieu of screenshots?

I often add trailer clips with my reviews if available.

A trailer for this app has been released yesterday, and it looks pretty cool, I like how they explained all the features (I didn't even know you could of spoken to the figures) This is the trailer:

A trailer for this app has been released yesterday, and it looks pretty cool, I like how they explained all the features (I didn't even know you could of spoken to the figures) This is the trailer:

Who needs to get a ten dollar eShop card when they could probably just download and print one off of some weird random websites or something. I don't really see the point but it is a good way to attract customers with a gimmick.

Photo with Mario is not bad but why creating an application to read it when we have a ar card reader on 3ds i already finish the camera games they should make an update for the yellow ar card app given with the 3ds it would be fun to play with you're camera as Mario and jumping around as mario on you're room with the 3ds camera.

So is this like the AR Card feature where you can take pictures and poses? It just seems like a collector's item/promotional item more than an actual game. Nice to know and see. Perhaps there could be a good use for them like hiding easter eggs in them but for now I could care a little less.

So is this like the AR Card feature where you can take pictures and poses? It just seems like a collector's item/promotional item more than an actual game. Nice to know and see. Perhaps there could be a good use for them like hiding easter eggs in them but for now I could care a little less.

Yeah, it's more or less just for taking pictures. You can pose them and such also.

It seems like something you might toy around with for 15 minutes. It's really just a bit of fluff that might entice a person to buy those eShop cards or whatever. As for buying the AR Cards, I guess you could just print them out and they should work fine (haven't tested this though, printer is out of ink).

Back