AC: NL Extreme Island Makeovers!

• Thread starter Jwiz
  • Start date
Jwiz

Jwiz

Heyo :3
Towns Folk
So, the other day I was at my island with my friend. We built a picnic table with chairs and stuff. We made more tables. We ended up making a restaurant! It had a garden and chiz. For 1pc or 100k bells im willing to chamge your island into anything you would like! It is kinda limited because you cant bring items or use qr code paths. If you would like to get a makeover just add my FC in my sig and comment yours. I'll come to your town and we'll go to the island. I might need to go on tours to get flowers and fruit and stuff. Also, if you can't pay 1pc or 100k bells for some reason, i'll do it for free. But you must have a good reason. If you are not satisfied with the makeover, you will be refunded.

There is a way to bring flowers onto an island, but the process can be quite time-consuming (even if you have four players in your town). You simply hold a flower in your mouth, then sail to the island. When I used to play the game, I would use this method to transport golden flowers to my island.

There is a way to bring flowers onto an island, but the process can be quite time-consuming (even if you have four players in your town). You simply hold a flower in your mouth, then sail to the island. When I used to play the game, I would use this method to transport golden flowers to my island.
yes, that is true, but getting them from tours is faster

Right, but the way I mentioned includes other flowers that can't be found on tours, such as carnations.

Yous should decrease the price

Right, but the way I mentioned includes other flowers that can't be found on tours, such as carnations.
ohh i get it :)

Yous should decrease the price
1pc is the lowest amount and 1pc is equal to 100k bells, so.. :confused:

Back