Fall Guys and Among us on Switch (speculation)

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
These two games are super popular, tho i hvnt gotten the chance to play either of them. Fall Guys is only on PC and PlayStation, and Among us is only on PC and mobile. If they had Switch ports, would you guys buy them? Do you think they'll ever go to Switch? there has been a little bit of talk of Fall Guys going to Xbox and Switch, but for the most part, the devs are leaving it on PC and PlayStation.

These two games are super popular, tho i hvnt gotten the chance to play either of them. Fall Guys is only on PC and PlayStation, and Among us is only on PC and mobile. If they had Switch ports, would you guys buy them? Do you think they'll ever go to Switch? there has been a little bit of talk of Fall Guys going to Xbox and Switch, but for the most part, the devs are leaving it on PC and PlayStation.
Fall guys coming to switch is highly likely. Maybe we will get some news next year. But not so sure about among us. It's a fun mobile game but would it really fit on a console? And if it costs money, people would be better off downloading it on their phones.

Reactions: phofufury and Mizunil
Fall guys iirc has an exclusion deal with PlayStation, length is unknown. More than likely they're already making xbox/switch versions of it.

For among us, I'm not sure that game would work on console. It needs precision, something you can only get with a mouse/finger, and the new tasks just enforce that more from what's been shown. Using a controller would have to mean the tasks being reworked (meaning no cross play) or made much much easier.
Their main player base is on pc, from what I know no ones really expressed much want for it being on consoles, we all just want more content, updates and QoL things. And knowing how messed up the backend of the game is, it'd probably need to be rewritten to go on console, but that's something they're gonna have to do for updates anyway.

Reactions: phofufury, Jisenku and Mizunil
I was wrong. Among us is coming for the switch later today!

Reactions: phofufury and 28142

I hope it has touch support, it'll be hellish otherwise.

Touch support and cross-play, that's kinda all it needs for the switch.

Reactions: Deepak
I hope it has touch support, it'll be hellish otherwise.

Touch support and cross-play, that's kinda all it needs for the switch.
Even with touchsupport, typing on that is gonna be hell

Reactions: 28142
Even with touchsupport, typing on that is gonna be hell

Voice chat is the way to go for among us anyway tbh

Voice chat is the way to go for among us anyway tbh
I hope the vc is through the system like fortnite and not through the switch online app.

I hope the vc is through the system like fortnite and not through the switch online app.

Considering voice chat isn't native in game on pc/mobile, I doubt they'll have a system set up for the switch.

wow lol, that is epic!

Back