Fall Guys coming to Switch!

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
Just announced minutes ago, you heard it right, Fall guys is coming to the Switch this summer!

What are your thoughts? Are you gonna get the game?

Reactions: phofufury
It’s about time. To me, this game seems like it fits Switch the best out of any console. Not really my thing, but I know a lot of people will like it.

Reactions: Duffy and Mizunil
I'm surprised it didn't start on the Switch. Other than that it's too basic for me. Levelling up is nice but still feels like a mobile experience and there's no real progression elsewhere. Good for the kiddies like Fortnite and Minecraft.

Reactions: Mizunil
I've never played it but I'm really excited for it. Like others have said it is definitely up the alley of most nintendo players. I mean, you can throw around your partners in New Super Mario Bros, kinda like how you can mess with people in Fall Guys!

I've never played it but I'm really excited for it. Like others have said it is definitely up the alley of most nintendo players. I mean, you can throw around your partners in New Super Mario Bros, kinda like how you can mess with people in Fall Guys!
That mechanic dates the GBA Mario Bros. Arcade side game (if you don't include SMB2US with 1 player) man it was so fun putting the other players in the trash bin.

Reactions: Duffy
That mechanic dates the GBA Mario Bros. Arcade side game (if you don't include SMB2US with 1 player) man it was so fun putting the other players in the trash bin.
I know, right? I used to love throwing my brother into the lava on the Roller Coaster level in New Super Mario Bros Wii

• Funny
I hope it’s free.

I know, right? I used to love throwing my brother into the lava on the Roller Coaster level in New Super Mario Bros Wii
Why have I done that exact same thing

• Funny
Reactions: Marc and Duffy
Reactions: Deepak
Why have I done that exact same thing
It's what great brothers do : )

• Funny
wait, is this for real? thats epic! I heard this game was fun, a lot of people were playing it when it came out. But recently, I heard it's kinda dead right now. Ig bringing it to the Switch might bring it back. Honestly tho, idk if i will get it for several reasons:

(also, there are several collabs that happened and are going to happen. DOOM had a collab, and I heard Fortnite will be having one with it soon.)

1. it's not free-to-play. This is very disappointing imo, it honestly looks like a free-to-play game.

2. I might have to buy NSO. that's honestly the deal breaker right there. I dont want to pay for NSO.

the funny mini person game that hana maachia played a lot of in the past is now coming to switch.
this is cute news.
while this game does seem like free to play , it likely isnt on switch.
it most likely require nso to play with others.
while i am not going to be playing this game “i dont have nso” but i wonder if vtubers will start playing this game more again after it comes out on switch.
maybe they add new maaps and modes to play for switch?
something that brings back more vtuber players if at least just for a little while?
maybe but also maybe not , just some food for thought.
no t hoping for anythin just curious ifnthey would do something like that for this game.
would be neat if they do but nit holding my breath or anything.
it is a fun game to watch and it is a diffrent type of battle royale game to play on switch other than overwatch,fortnite and that game that minato aqua “akkukin” is good at “apex something “legends?”

Reactions: phofufury
Back