Family Kart

• Thread starter Mr.Panos
  • Start date
Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Family Kart is another game for Nintendo 3DS. I enjoy playing it because I love cars. Okay,it may be different from the real cars ( much different, actually ), but the whole atmosphere is very similar to the real life. You must be the winner of all the races. Personally, I cannot complete the second , because it is very difficult.
Do you like playing Family Kart? Are you looking forward to buying the new version?

Family Kart? What is that? Is it supposed to be Mario Kart or something? Lol Mario Kart 7 is probably a lot better though, I didn't even know Family Kart existed, Is it based around Families?

Family Kart? What is that? Is it supposed to be Mario Kart or something? Lol Mario Kart 7 is probably a lot better though, I didn't even know Family Kart existed, Is it based around Families?
Well Think again the next big hit racing game is going to be Mario Kart 8 ! If you're wondering what is Family Kart , it's a game that uses Mario Kart Tracks templates in races you can choose from many characters to use which is about 8.

Family Kart 3D is a port of the WiiWare game Family Go-Kart Racing. There are quite a few games in the series, but only 3 of them have been ported to the eShop. But yes, in each game you play as the same Japanese Family.

Back