Fan Made Nintendo 2DS Trailer

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Did anyone see this fan made trailer for the Nintendo 2DS? What do you think?

Reactions: Flarence and Kaynil
Oh... I just skipped this video... But yeah, this is really cool! and fun :D

I'll be sharing that video. I hadn't see it before.
I liked especially the images showed while saying perfect for the indoors and outdoors.
Funny.

hahaha! lol, that was hilarious, specially the part where they put it under the door xD 2DS is receiving too much hate, I tell ya.

That video was hilarious, with the Nintendo official seal you will be guaranteed satisfaction, and the door one. :hilarious::hilarious:

Here is the Official U.S Trailer.

Here is the Official U.S Trailer.

Thanks for sharing this...
But I won't buying this console, never.

You know, the 2DS is more expensive here than 3DS, just for taxes.
Something doesn't work here like it should :p

Reactions: Reece
Thanks for sharing this...
But I won't buying this console, never.

You know, the 2DS is more expensive here than 3DS, just for taxes.
Something doesn't work here like it should :p

That's messed up, I won't buy it because I think the screen might be to small on the 2ds for me and I wanna be able to experience to 3d

Lol, that was hilarious. Excellent video, i'm gonna share that :D

i hate the advertiser's voice its so annoying espically when it shows up on my tv....

Sadly all this is truth...

Did anyone see this fan made trailer for the Nintendo 2DS? What do you think?

Haha that is so funny... I loved the part where it says... "Take your Nintendo 3DS to a new dimension by losing one" Lol... Did anyone else notice that where it says great for indoors it is actually a wii u gamepad?

Haha that is so funny... I loved the part where it says... "Take your Nintendo 3DS to a new dimension by losing one" Lol... Did anyone else notice that where it says great for indoors it is actually a wii u gamepad?
that's not really surprising because tbh the Wii U gamepad has a really similar control scheme to the 3DS in some ways (although 2DS is a better comparison now that that's out).

Back