Gen 6 Fancy Vivillion Pattern Mystery Gift!

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/4c813690-74ed-4747-a882-16657a09b33b
Heres the link for the special Vivillion pattern and its only available from July 8 - 31 lol
Nothing really exciting here unless you collect Vivillions that is lol
You just need to open your 3/2DSm pop on your Pokemon cartridge(or open up your DLed copy), Start it up, Mystery Gift and whamo.

Well, time to start a Vivillion collection

I got one with Rash nature, which I guess is good. Too lazy to soft-reset and attempt a better nature though. I'll be using this Vivillion in battles, with my Beautifly. :love:

Ok ok I guess it's time to go online :p

I got one with Rash nature, which I guess is good. Too lazy to soft-reset and attempt a better nature though. I'll be using this Vivillion in battles, with my Beautifly. :love:
Even if you restarted the game, You still would have gotten a Vivillion with rash nature because the game auto-saves after Mystery Gift. You would have to delete all save data to get one of a different nature.

Even if you restarted the game, You still would have gotten a Vivillion with rash nature because the game auto-saves after Mystery Gift. You would have to delete all save data to get one of a different nature.
With PowerSaves, I can get different natured ones though ;)

With PowerSaves, I can get different natured ones though ;)
True, Very True

I got an Impish one :(

Hahahahaha crazy but i can tell you gecko mine is better but i am not gonna usually use it to fight just gonna use it as a pokemon to put in my collection and i already reaceived one and i didn't even know it was ready to take until i check the news regarding nintendo but whatever it's a success i loved it and his pattern.

I had been planning to use a Vivillon in my current playthrough of the game so the Mystery Gift worked out perfectly, especially since my region's native Vivillon pattern is sort of ugly.

Also lol @ it having a move that is possibly more useless than Splash

Oh, dang it. I knew about this promotion for a while, but I kept putting it off for later. Now that it's August, I guess I'm out of luck. It probably will be pretty common on the GTS so I'm not too worried, and I guess this taught me a lesson about putting things off for later.

Back