Challenge Fanfiction writing contest

• Thread starter Neko-chan
  • Start date
Neko-chan

Neko-chan

Otaku Musician
Towns Folk
Hi guys! I was getting bored so I decided to post a contest. In this contest I want you to write a crossover between Fire Emblem: Awakening and D.Gray-Man.

It should start with Komui trying to make a pocket space but the experiment blows up and Allen Walker gets caught in the blast. Allen will be the ONLY one to fall into the other dimension and he faints before waking up in a field (The same as in the beginning of FEA) and meets Chrome. He will not tell them who or what he is, and thanks them before running away but meets them in the next town where he gets caught up in the attack of the bandits before Chrome and his group arrives. Chrome saves Allen and they are about to question him before Allen heals the villagers with his song before falling uncouncious from using his powers to much. They take him to an inn and help him heal but notice his arm, Allen then wakes up and now you have to think of the rest for yourself.

You have to send a text file to my mail with the story, you can't use a story that has already been published.
You have to write in third person. (To make it harder :p)
You have to write in english.
You don't have to have perfect grammar, but it will get you extra points ;)

It costs 5pc to enter and the winner will get 50~
Please comment if you join, and the winner is chosen the 10th September. Last day to turn in the story is the 1st September. Good luck everyone! :3

Reactions: 18, ErixSan and Marc
Back