Fantasy Life Fantasy Life newbie

• Thread starter xanarith
  • Start date
X

xanarith

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
So I'm relatively new to fantasy life, any tips and tricks for getting myself bettered and finding great items and gear?

Pick up every gathering class, then gather everything along the story you can see, you will need it later to craft!

Get an army of pets!!! You'll be immortal and surrounded by adorablenesss!!! I'm a newbie too so i don't have much to say... Forgive me... :D so bored

Ooooh but pets are pretty weak compared to allies actually!

Ooooh but pets are pretty weak compared to allies actually!
I just found that out a few minutes ago my dog was no match...:eek:

If you have the Blacksmith Life keep leveling up until you can make iron or silver pickaxe, then keep selling them you will earn a lot of Dosh! You only need an iron ingot and pine beam for one pickaxe. Every Pickaxe is worth like 1200 Dosh, so if you make a lot you can improve your smithing skills and earn a lot of Dosh!

I just found that out a few minutes ago my dog was no match...:eek:
I still bring my dog around for cute factor though, but when I need to get into real combat, I pick up some allies!

I would level up my blacksmithing skills first, cuz then you can make your own weapons and armor, some of which will definitely be better than the ones you obtain in the game (via treasure chests, etc). Also, I recommend not going straight through the story, but spend time exploring. Also, when you're exploring, it's a good idea to ally with others, though I myself did not to that....

Yep, pick up every gathering class like Sunny had said. It will be a pain doing it all later if you're planning to 100% the game. Oh yeah, and NPCs are better for fighting than pets. c:

Pick up anything and everything you find on your adventures. You never know when you will need something for a future task. Also, don't forget about upping your Luck stat every now and then, because it comes in handy for those pesky gathering lives. :p

i don't think @xanarith is that new to the game anymore lol. but since it was brought up, don't raise your luck too high, or you'll end up finding it difficult to get the more common items. the ideal end-game is all stats maxed aside from luck at 48 (including stat-raising candies, you will end up 52 points short from maxing all stats)

True I have had a lot of time to play and get used to the game's little tricks and twists since then, but I think this is still a good tread as far as obtaining some tips and things go, perhaps someone will stumble in here seeing the title and get some of these tips and have a "Ah-HA!" moment.

Back