Status
Not open for further replies.
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
what is better animal crossing new leaf or fantasy life

Fantasy life is overall better game but
But If you have A LOT of friends in your 3ds that regularly play acnl then acnl. Acnl is not something you want to play alone. It does not have full online multiplayer, it has something where you can only visit a friend's town if they are your 3ds friend. I got 40-50 acnl friends that regularly play so it's more fun for me. Also, if you get acnl then you're going to need some free time. After a few weeks you will be forced to play 30mins to an hour a day if you don't want to mess up your town. So if you can only play 3ds every few days or only on the weekends then don't get it. Fantasy life how ever can be played like once a week without messing up anything in game
I don't have fantasy life but I think it's a better game overall single player, it has online multiplayer too so that's good but if you have a lot of friends that play acnl or are going to try and add a lot of friends from 3ds pedia that play it to acnl then get acnl.

thank u

Both of these games are really different from the other one.

In both game you can buy a house, decorate it and pick up stuff on the ground and it's pretty much it. Fantasy Life is more of an Action RPG while Animal Crossing is closer to a sim game, with mini games.

Reactions: Knight Rain
ok thx u guys more votes go to fantasy life so i orded it

Reactions: Knight Rain
I might prefer Fantasy Life (I don't own it yet), because of the rpg features. When you play Animal Crossing, you have to have goals (that is set by you, in your mind) otherwise, the game can be boring and pointless after a while.

So I would say you made a good choice :D
want to own it soon too.

I sold my Animal Crossing to buy Fantasy Life.

I've played AC for months... I REALLY tried to have fun with it, 'cause it's a best seller and so many people own this game...
But it's BORING! ¬¬

Fantasy is much better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back