• Thread starter DJFoxx84
  • Start date

Super Smash Bros. 3ds or Fantasy Life?

• Total voters
DJFoxx84

DJFoxx84

Pokemon fanatic
Towns Folk
I'm trying to decide what game I should get in the near future, Fantasy Life or Super smash Bros.
Your feedback, comments and Suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

This is an interesting thread because I traded Smash 3DS for Fantasy Life :3

It depends, Do you have Smash U?

Anyhoo, I'd say get Smash if not. In my opinion, a lot of people have that game and it doesn't get boring fast. You can get a 100 hrs in Fantasy Life too [without the DLC] but the grinding for maxing out the lives gets boring to me afterward in FL. I think Smash would last longer and have more replay value than FL. It depends on preference actually.

On the other hand, if you have Smash U and are planning to get it, I would not get it unless you have friends or something you want to play with. Fantasy life is a great game too but I feel like the hype has died out at this point :c

Ok thanks for the ideas! And BTW if I wanted to trade play coins for a $50 eshop card how many would it take??

I'd go for Fantasy Life, but I'm biased. I don't like Smash, nor any fighter game really. I'm around 100 hours in FL and I'm still playing it.

If you want a competitive game, go with Smash. If you want a coop game or a game to play on your own and have a good time, go with FL.

Thanks for the info!!

I feel like you should go with Super Smash for 3ds,dont get me wrong i like life simulation games more than i like fighters/brawlers but you probably will get bored of fantasy life faster than animal crossing its not as expansive and doesn't exactly have the same charm so if you are using animal crossing as your basis to buy the game then you might be a little disappointed.
fantasy life by no means in a bad game but its just that in the long run you would enjoy playing smash more with the community and even more so if you are a returning player.

I feel like you should go with Super Smash for 3ds,dont get me wrong i like life simulation games more than i like fighters/brawlers but you probably will get bored of fantasy life faster than animal crossing its not as expansive and doesn't exactly have the same charm so if you are using animal crossing as your basis to buy the game then you might be a little disappointed.
fantasy life by no means in a bad game but its just that in the long run you would enjoy playing smash more with the community and even more so if you are a returning player.
Ok thanks for the info!! I'll give you a coin for being nice!!

Hey thanks! also if you do end up getting smash i'd love to play with ya.

Definitly super smash bros. 3ds Fantasy life I never got into and I did't like it at all really and I like super smash bros. a lot it is very intertaining and fun. But it would all depend on your taste of games smash bros. 3ds if you like the action and fighting and of course don't forget about the charachters a bunch from diferent games and even systems. And fantasy life I barley played it so im stuck on that one hope I could help!

Definitly super smash bros. 3ds Fantasy life I never got into and I did't like it at all really and I like super smash bros. a lot it is very intertaining and fun. But it would all depend on your taste of games smash bros. 3ds if you like the action and fighting and of course don't forget about the charachters a bunch from diferent games and even systems. And fantasy life I barley played it so im stuck on that one hope I could help!
Ya you helped a bunch thanks!!

Np thanks PM me if you need any help!

I think you should get smash bros, one for the fun and contests on this forum, and two, for your own enjoyment. I never really played smash bros or fantasy life. But In my mind, I want smash bros more than fantasy life. Fantasy Life is like animal crossing, but in a different world. Smash bros can connect to internet, use amiibo, let you battle with friends, and have awesome contests. So I think you should buy smash bros :D

As I find Super Smash Bros. really fun, for me it seemed to get boring extremely fast due to me slow internet speeds. If you have a higher speed internet in which is pretty reliable, I would get Super Smash Bros. Fantasy Life is a great game for those whose internet either stinks or they do not have internet. :D
It really just depends. I hate making decisions, so I just waited until I could get both to get any of them. :p

Honestly its up to you. With SSB4 you can play online with you friends who dont have the game ect. There isn't really a story to SSB4. SSb4 can also make you rage at some points too! However there are many SSB4 tournaments in 3dspedia. Fantasy Life is more single player to me, but if you like the game you will be spending like 200+ hours on that game.

I mean it really depends. Some people have different tastes than you. I'd even bet that some people doesn't even know that Fantasy Life even existed and only voted on Smash 4 3DS.

Though I can't offer any input about Fantasy Life, I will say if you have a bunch of friends that has a copy of Smash3DS, then get it. I had a blast playing it with a bunch of my friends online and locally when the time spares and that alone makes it worth it for me to have Smash 3DS.

Fantasy Life and Super Smash Bros are two very different things. If you don't have Smash for the WiiU, then I would recommend getting it for the 3DS at some point. It'll be worth it. Otherwise, if you really want to, just buy Fantasy Life for now.

Honestly its up to you. With SSB4 you can play online with you friends who dont have the game ect. There isn't really a story to SSB4. SSb4 can also make you rage at some points too! However there are many SSB4 tournaments in 3dspedia. Fantasy Life is more single player to me, but if you like the game you will be spending like 200+ hours on that game.
I mean it really depends. Some people have different tastes than you. I'd even bet that some people doesn't even know that Fantasy Life even existed and only voted on Smash 4 3DS.

Though I can't offer any input about Fantasy Life, I will say if you have a bunch of friends that has a copy of Smash3DS, then get it. I had a blast playing it with a bunch of my friends online and locally when the time spares and that alone makes it worth it for me to have Smash 3DS.
Fantasy Life and Super Smash Bros are two very different things. If you don't have Smash for the WiiU, then I would recommend getting it for the 3DS at some point. It'll be worth it. Otherwise, if you really want to, just buy Fantasy Life for now.
Ok thanks for your ideas and recommendations! I still have about a month until my birthday so I still have some time to decide!

I think that you should get super smash bros. There is a huge roster of characters to play as. The different game modes and the types of moves each character uses is also very creative. The online is very fun too. There is also dlc that is out and more dlc that will also be coming out in the future. The stages are beautifully made with lots of detail into them. I suggest you get this game and you will have loads and loads of fun playing this.

Back