Fantasy Life Fantasy Life Sequel

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Do you guys want to see a fantasy life 2? I would love it. This game was a big success in by book, and all good games (mostly) have sequels! These are the things I would want them to add

• Qwerty keyboard
  • A new combat class, preferably Assassin/Ninja (make use of daggers)
  • A bike? Just kidding they have a horse already.
  • more post-game content
  • maybe puzzles :D
  • More customization options (Ikr there's a lot... but still)
  • 4 player multiplayer
  • Another way to trade items
I can't think of anymore. How about you guys? What do you guys think should be added if a sequel is made?

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and 18
Hmm..well, I think Fantasy Life still has a lot of room for improvement in its own game. Clearly, they've already taken advantage of the DLC system, and they've done well with that, so..I don't think there's much need for a sequel just yet. Most of these things can be done in future updates, if any are planned. :D

Hmm..well, I think Fantasy Life still has a lot of room for improvement in its own game. Clearly, they've already taken advantage of the DLC system, and they've done well with that, so..I don't think there's much need for a sequel just yet. Most of these things can be done in future updates, if any are planned. :D

Future updates? That sounds cool too! I wouldn't lose any of my hard earned life god rankings! :D
But I doubt they'd update it for some reason.

Future updates? That sounds cool too! I woudln't lose any of my hard earned live rankings thingies! :D
But I doubt they'd update it for some reason.

Yes, I looked it up after posting, and I didn't realize the game was two years old. It's quite popular around here, and I just thought it was a newer game..so I guess maybe it could get a sequel after all! Sorry for the misinformation. It's probably more likely to get a sequel, if they don't update the game anymore. o:

Reactions: 3823
@warbird1500 Fantasy Life isn't really 2 years old. I mean it was released in Japan in 2012 however in North America we got it in October 2014. They should have something like bikes, I mean it gets annoying walking around castele using all your Sp. You can only use the horse outside of Castele :(

@warbird1500 Fantasy Life isn't really 2 years old. I mean it was released in Japan in 2012 however in North America we got it in October 2014. They should have something like bikes, I mean it gets annoying walking around castele using all your Sp. You can only use the horse outside of Castele :(

Yeah it does huh? They should fix that up too. And yea @warbird1500 it was released in oct 2014 so it's pretty new for the U.S.

I'd love to see a remake of the infamous Fantasy Life, even if I haven't played the original yet hehe :/
One thing that really would help this game would be a PVP feature, allowing you to battle other players for A small bounty. There'd have to be a separate arena for that, though.
And, what? No QWERTY keyboard in FL? Who uses ABC keyboards anymore? :eek:

QWERTY keyboard and AZERTY yes please! Or at least allow you to choose it!

I'd like a Farmer life, to be able to grow crops and raise animals for the cook life?

A better story, lets be honest the story was so meh =/ I'm glad the game was awesome!

I think the game could really do with a weather system, it could open so many possibilities, they could have monsters and rare ingredients that only come out in the rain, blizzards that make it harder to move and forces you to go slowly, the weather could also buff the magic, such as stronger water attacks and weaker fire attacks in the rain. It would add a new challenge to the game and keep the different zones/ areas from getting too repetitive. :)

Before the announcement of Fantasy Life 2, I wish I could get my own copy of the first game! :( Regarding the thread topic tho, I think a sequel would be much better than another DLC. Or better yet, release another DLC for those guys who bought the first DLC, for FREE! :D

Fantasy life 2 has been confirmed, \o/
#impsychic

Do you guys want to see a fantasy life 2? I would love it. This game was a big success in by book, and all good games (mostly) have sequels! These are the things I would want them to add

• Qwerty keyboard
  • A new combat class, preferably Assassin/Ninja (make use of daggers)
  • A bike? Just kidding they have a horse already.
  • more post-game content
  • maybe puzzles :D
  • More customization options (Ikr there's a lot... but still)
  • 4 player multiplayer
  • Another way to trade items
I can't think of anymore. How about you guys? What do you guys think should be added if a sequel is made?
I totally agree with everything Jess :D, I want a new Famer life if that's possible in the game.(I believe they could implement that xD) Also they should make twice as much life choices and release it only for the new 3DS XL :p(Not really :D)

Back