Fantasy Life Fantasy Life torture...

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
:cry:I got some money for a game I saw this year I REALLY want to buy:Cosmophony!! But if I ONLY have $15 dollars I could buy Fantasy Life!!! Should I buy Cosmophony of wait for Fantasy Life!?

Wait for Fantasy Life. That games will keep you busy for hours.

Reactions: Kakea
Thanks I'm going to try to hold on for it...

I heard Fantasy Life is a great game it'd be worth the wait.

If I can get someone who needs help with something random I can get more money... I'll hold out with the Club Nintendo's February Sale!

Wait until you can get Fantasy Life. It's massive!

Yup, agreed, Fantasy Life is an awesome choice! I got it back in October, and (yes I play slowly though) I'm not even close of being done yet. I completed the "story" but the game's content is far from being all explored/completed for me!

i have 367 hours currently logged into fantasy life. i'm starting to run out of stuff to do, but i'm far from sick of the game.

Reactions: Kakea and 2205
Fantasy life for sure. I bought it 2 weeks ago and I got 24 hours already. To good to be true. If you love games like harvest moon, Runefactory, and games like that it is perfect. There is a lot of in game content so you can basically do a lot of things!

:rotfl:I love Harvest Moon!!: I'm still playing Harvest Moon DS I bought 3years ago!(I even mistaken and erased it and started to play through it again to get my progress back, it's as exciting as the first time playing through!!!)I even started and a second file and downloaded on android!!! I'm going to love Fantasy Life as exciting as Harvest Moon!

Reactions: DarkDragonz87
Well hopefully you enjoy, when you get it add me so we can play online

What's your Friend Code?

@Kakea why? did you get fantasy life? I forgot my FC but its somewhere on my profile :D

NVM found it!
2938-8093-3176

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to! I'm going to scrape some money together!! If it's also sold retail I can buy it now:I have more than enough in real life but I was going to try to buy it in the Eshoo first!

well that's a good idea, personally I like physical copy better than digital because digital takes up space.

:DThat there is a physical copy!!? I know what I'm getting next time I go to Gamestop!!

Back