Fantasy Life Fast Xp farming for lvl 60-99 - Fantasy Life

• Thread starter BetterBushyBurmyBureau
  • Start date
BetterBushyBurmyBureau

BetterBushyBurmyBureau

Kawaii in the streets. Senpai in the sheets.
Towns Folk
As I've been playing the game I have always been searching for a way to level up faster after the story is finished. Well I think I found a pretty fast way to do it.
(As stated in the title this is for level 60 characters and up. Another requirement for this method is that you have to have completed the main story line.)
First step: Change your life to the one you're strongest in. Since we'll be fighting the nap dragon you're going to need to pack a punch.
Second step: Prepare for battle. Buy/make multiple healing items such as Hi Hp and PC potions.
Third step: Formulate your party. To maximize your damage output and to make it go as fast as possible you're going to need some extra help. Therefore you'll need to assemble a party of the strongest teammate you can find.(I usually have King Erik and Yuelia in my party.)
Fourth step: Kill the Napdragon! The Nap dragon of the East Plains can spawn in 1 of 3 places, One is by the lake near the Elder wood entrance, one is atop a cliff near the pond you can fish at, and another is on a cliff near the path that takes you to Mount Snowpeak. After spotting the Napdragon start going ham on him/her. Once you've defeated the Napdragon you will have gained a little over 700 and another 1100 Xp by picking up the Xp crystal.
Fifth step: Talk to the Guard guide near the entrance to the Elder wood. Once you talk to him he will offer to take you to elder wood village. Accept it and you will fast travel there. Once there go to the earth spirit that is standing next to the bed icon and click SLEEP. This will reset the Napdragon and have it re spawn in one of the three spawn points. Once you're all rested talk to the guide Leif near the entrance to the grotto to take you back to the Elder wood entrance. Now you can kill the Napdragon again and again and again until you're sick of it.

Reactions: Marc
Nice guide but I only fought that guy to farm giant scales and dragon scales. The method requires a lot of work just to defeat one enemy (plus cashing the bounty which I'm sure most normal person would do), travel to a house to sleep and travel back to the Napdragon .-.

Faster ways to gain EXP are (of course, you'll need DLC) :
  • Cracking open rocks on Origin Island (the dark ores).
  • Fighting in trials on Origin Island.
  • Defeating gold crown enemies on Origin Island.
Ancient ruin runs and the desert also helped me ranked up quickly. Don't get me started on crafting lives after becoming hero.

Last edited:
Wish I could get the dlc. I'm a bit strapped for cash right now so I'llhave to wait a few weeks.

A pretty neat alternative to those who dont have the DLC (like me, </3).
I momentarily tried farming the Wraiths instead but Napdragon seemed a lot less hassle for me. :D

This is a nice guide for people who don't have dlc. I remember not having dlc and struggling to level. I usually went to the Ancient Ruins a few times and killed stuff there. But, nonetheless, Great Guide! I hope it will help people with dlc in leveling up until they can buy the dlc. :D

Back